Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Temple > Commemoration and Celebration Hall > June 1, 2013 Celebration Hall

Notices

Announcements in Forum : June 1, 2013 Celebration Hall

06-01-2008 until 06-29-2020
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

June 1, 1980 revisited...

On June 1, 1980, Doctor Dahesh wrote—as well as recorded on audio cassette— the following speech:

"My Brothers and my Sisters,

I greet you with spiritual love, hoping that the Divine Power shields you from the dangers, and steers you away from the troubles, and preserves you for the day with extreme heat that is inescapable.

I say "the day with extreme heat" because we live in a world conquered by Evil and ruled by injustices, and overpowered by dark spirits whose concern is attacking the holy and persecute the faiths, and you all no doubt remember the transgressor Bechara El Khoury, that tyrant who had bullied and became arrogant and attacked my freedom which was given to me by THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR .

However, I was not neglectful and my determination did not rest, and I did not delay in attacking the opportunist greedy criminal with a fierce attack, which the books have recorded, and the logs have noted, and which crossed all corners of the Earth and both big and small, old and young, would come to know it, and the tongues transmitted it, and stoned that degenerate with terms akin to him.

For he who cooks the poison eats it, even if the elite battalions of the Inferno rely upon him.

Your faith oh Brothers and Sisters, is extended from Heaven it is firm as the tallest mountains.

And know that each one who is neglectful shall receive his punishment sooner or later.

For the Eye of GOD is watching him, and his conscience will judge him,and then woe then woe to him.

GOD gives leeway and he does not overlook.

And it is an obscenity for the believer in the lofty faith to put his hand upon the plow and then to let go of it.

(That) Judas Iscariot, (he) who betrayed his Lord and Teacher Christ, squeals in the bottom-most part of the depths of the Inferno, and he is pacing its cells (that are) raging with fires with eternal flames he requests death, and Death avoids him (with the expression of disdain on Death's face), punishment that is according to his despicable treason, let alone the tongues of the people of the Earthly Globe who curse him with curses that shake (him to his core), because he is a traitor who deserves eternal suffering.

I mentioned this because Fluids of lowly evil are trying to sow their lowly seeds in some of the heads/minds.

I will not mention names.

The "shaker" of the Faith knows himself whether man or woman.

That is why I send this (my)warning for (I) fear (the befalling of) disaster
(upon) whomever Satan has put in their heads (the idea) to sway from the straight path.

Their movements and their words and their deeds and their thoughts are (perfectly) known.

And their remorse will not do them any good once the appalling disaster happens

And he who warns cannot be blamed.

And peace may be upon you, Oh dear brothers And may you be blessed"

~~~~~~

كلمة أول حزيران

بمناسبة ذكرى مولد مؤسس العقيدة الداهشية

إخواني وأخواتي،

أحييكم بمحبة روحية،

متمنياً على العزة الإلهية أن تقيكم المخاطر،

وتجنبكم المنغصات،

وتحفظكم لليوم العصيب الذي لا بد منه.

أقول "اليوم العصيب"،

لأننا نعيش في عالم يستعمره الشر وتسوده المظالم،

وتستبد به نفوس دجوجية،

همها الإعتداء على المقدسات واضطهاد العقائد.

وكلكم لا شك تذكرون الباغية بشارة الخوري،

ذلك الطاغية الذي تجبّر وتكبّر،

واعتدى على حريتي التي منحني إيّاها الخالق عز وجل.

ولكني لم أنكص،ولم تهن عزيمتي،

ولم أتقاعس عن مهاجمة المجرم الوصولي مهاجمة ضارية،

سجلتها الكتب ودونتها الأسفار،

وجابت جميع الأصقاع فعرفها الكبير والصغير،

ولاكتها الألسنة، ورجمت الرتكب الأثيم بعبارات هو أهل لها.

فطابخ السم آكله، ولو كانت زبانية الجحيم تواكبه.

إن عقيدتكم أيها الإخوة والاخوات،

مستمدة من السماء،

فهي ثابتة ثبات الجبال الرواسي.

واعلموا أن كل من ينكص سينال جزاءه عاجلاً أم آجلاً.

فعين الله تراقبه،

وضميره يحاسبه،

وإذ ذاك فالويل ثم الويل له.

إن الله يمهل ولا يهمل.

ومن العار على معتنق العقيدة السامية

أن يضع يده على المحراث ثم يتركه وشأنه.

إن يهوذا الإسخريوطي،

من خان سيده ومعلمه السيد المسيح،

يقبع في أسفل درك من دركات الجحيم،

وهو يذرع نخاربيه المتأججة بالنيران الأبدية الإتقاد

يطلب الموت، والموت يشيح بوجهه عنه،

جزاء وفاقاً على خيانته المرذولة،

فضلاً عن ألسنة جميع ملل أهل الكرة الأرضية

الذين يلعنونه لعنات مزلزلة،

لأنه خائن يستحق العذاب الأبدي.

ذكرت هذا لأن سيالات الشر الدنيء

تحاول أن تزرع بذورها السفلية في بعض الرؤوس،

ولن أذكر الأسماء.

فمزعزع العقيدة يعرف نفسه سواء أكان رجلاً أم امرأة.

لهذا أرسل تحذيري هذا خوفاً من وقوع كارثة

لمن وسوس الشيطان لهم أن ينحرفوا عن الطريق القويم.

فحركاتهم وأقوالهم وأعمالهم وأفكارهم معروفة تمام المعرفة.

ولن ينفعهم ندمهم شيئاً عند وقوع الكارثة المروّعة.

ومن أنذر فقد أعذر.

والسلام عليكم،أيها الإخوة الأعزاء،

وبورك بكم.

م

07-15-2007 until 08-15-2020
Administrator

LEARN THE DAHESHIST SYMBOL

http://www.daheshville.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114

06-23-2007 until 01-01-2020
Administrator

The SPIRITUAL FLUIDS according to GHAZI BRAX

Please make sure you check out this HISTORIC DOCUMENT given to Sandrine!

http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334

11-01-2006 until 12-02-2020
Administrator

"THE LETTER of FATHER NOAH"

If you are a Daheshist, then you owe it to yourself to read this historical document. Simply register and log on to the "Members Only" section.

08-23-2006 until 08-31-2020
Administrator

DAHESH'S INNOCENT in CHAINS. The Notes...

If you ever wondered what really happened to Doctor Dahesh during the presidency of Bechara El Khoury, then please read the following:

Around 1983, Doctor Dahesh asked Mario Henri Chakkour to illustrate a cover for him. Chakkour didn't know exactly what the book was about. And why would he... He had Electric Guitars and Multitrack recording on his mind! So, all he knew about the project were the specific instructions he was given pertaining to the cover. After he completed the project, Doctor Dahesh would supply Mario with additional comments and requests (even though the cover was already done). As I far as Chakkour was concerned, that particular project was "over."

Fast forward to the summer of 1986, Chakkour is asked to read the manuscript of "Innocent in Chains."

That book, supposedly, was the most important book that Dahesh had written. It was his autobiographical account of the infamous attempt on his life, his exile, and his escape.

It was the actual book for which, 3 years prior, Doctor Dahesh asked him to illustrate the cover.

The manuscript was split into two parts. Chakkour would read each part from 12 a.m. until 6 a.m.

As he read, he jotted down notes... a lot of notes...

Many drawings and storyboards would later see the light.

20 years later, he would like to share them with the world, for he believes it is time people knew what happened.

So, make sure you check out "INNOCENT in CHAINS. The notes..." (Tip: Search for "Innocent in Chains")