Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Field of Dreams

Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

Default Eggs and Red Tomatoes...

The Following is a transcript of Mario's dream seen on January 11, 2008

" I dreamed I was preparing a breakfast for Doctor Dahesh and myself. He was waiting at the dining table and I was busy at the stove. I was making eggs and red tomatoes. First, I made him his eggs, then, suddenly a crisis occurred which required my immediate attention. So I was forced to drop everything and put out a fire (so to speak).

When I got back, the eggs that I made were still there. Still under the stress of having to deal with the crisis, I totally forgot that the Doctor never got his breakfast. In other words, I thought that I had already given his. So I figured that these eggs were mine to eat. So I ate them.

I could see the Doctor and he had a perplexed look. Still sitting in the dining area, I could now hear him ask "But when am I going to eat?"

Oh my GOD! It all came back to me!

So, here is the Doctor wondering where I was with his breakfast and here I am scrambling to make a new batch. I messed up. I burnt the butter. The eggs too... I panicked... he finally came up to me and asked "What is going on?"

So I apologized profusely and explained the situation. I was so embarrassed.

He immediately put me at ease and told me not to worry about it, and that not making the eggs was not that much of a big deal, and that there are far worse things in life that truly merit I worry about them.

I woke up. "
Old 01-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Default Dream of June 21, 2007

This dream was posted by Mario on the Daheshville Board of Directors Forum on June 21, 2007.

I was with the Doctor and "Voot".

He announced to me, to my great surprise, that he now had become an American Citizen. (In reality, I don't even know if he had a green card...)

Then he asked me to get him some fruit, I suggested I fetch a banana as well, to which he said "yes" ...

I went to the kitchen, still puzzled over HOW he was able to gain his citizenship, and I woke up.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Administrator

Default Dream of December 6, 2006

The following is a faithful transcription of the dream that Mario saw on December 6, 2006:

"The Doctor was speaking to me by phone (what was interesting was the fact that I was seeing him before just like a holographic image) then he says to me "Mario, I love you" as well as other things, and I can't believe my ears and I ask myself: "Did the Doctor just tell ME that?"

Then, suddenly, I realize that it was BROTHER ALI speaking through Doctor Dahesh. The Doctor (once he realizes what happened) tells me "This is fantastic!" etc.

Then I see myself with Sandrine and we are with the Doctor and he performs a miracle and I realize it was Brother Ali and right at that moment, his face transforms a little bit!

And as I was about to alert Sandrine and another person with whom she (now) was and say "Look, look!" his face immediately came back to its original shape... that of the Doctor's!

Last edited by Daheshville; 01-13-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:20 AM
Administrator

Default Dream of February 23, 2007

The following is a faithful transcription of the dream that Mario saw on February 23, 2007

"Very scary dream... Type 'war of the worlds' by Spielberg... Except that here, it was the END of the world... But I was (with the Daheshists) behind a glass wall and I was seeing it all... everything... the big machines that were destroying the humans... the gray skys... and... before that

THE BROTHER ALI had come to give me A MESSAGE. So I run towards him and I see his flying space ship..
."

Last edited by Daheshville; 01-13-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:30 AM
Administrator

Default Series of Dreams...

The following is a faithful transcription of the dreams that Mario saw on separate occasions:

November 6, 2007

"I had a dream of the Doctor. I know it was very good but no recollection"

November 7, 2007

"I dreamed of the Doctor yet again!!! Alas... no recollection... But I could have sworn that he took my head with his too hands and we touched with our foreheads... just like in that Brad Pitt movie... "

April 10, 2007

Sandrine and I were in a Duplex, I believe it was the Doctor's duplex and we were waiting for him.

I wore RED pants! How awful! I felt so ashamed! And I tried to find another pair... too late, the Doctor shows up and I try to explain the Red Pants situation... then I noticed his pajamas... They were RED as well!

Then the Doctor spreads before us some Pita Bread that he brought Sandrine and I!"

Last edited by Daheshville; 01-13-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 04:37 AM
Administrator

Default Dream of "Voot"

The following is a faithful transcription of the dream that Mario had on March 27, 2007

"Voot takes my hand and places it before her face.

I kiss her hand as if I was kissing the hand of my mother and I tell her "Forgive me..." she wants to kiss my hand, but out of respect, I decline and she asks me to forgive as well..."

Old 01-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

Thank you so much for posting Mario's dreams. There is such a story and culture here so far beyond them just being "dreams"... There are such poignant seeds of deeper concepts and meanings beyond their initially simple stories...

When Dr. Dahesh tells Mario in the dream that he (the Dr.) has become an American Citizen... think about that... it is as if it is a beautifully poetic way of saying that his Mission is taking root in (the heart of) America.

It is also wonderful to read that many sad former days and animosities between individuals that once, and therefore always, had a love for each other, are making amends... and maybe the spirituality of these events taking place in dreams is even more potent and real than if they were occurring in what we perceive as real time.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

In reading these transcriptions again, it is also beautiful to read how Dr. Dahesh continually reinforces, encourages and comforts Mario. This is similar (in effect) to how the Dr. was with Mario when the Dr. was alive. Mario is very exacting and demanding upon himself, almost to a fault, and obviously Dr. Dahesh knew this in Mario... and as such, nothing can be more meaningful than having a prophet belief in the person you are.

It is just such a wondrous miracle and beautiful story that this encouragement continues...
Old 01-13-2008, 09:31 PM
boxfox boxfox est déconnecté

that's really amazing mario to have the doctor appearing in your dreams in a frequent ratio, i remember i dreamt about the doctor once (maybe twice i don't remeber the second one) in it i was with my father and many other brothers in a place totally uknown to me , and we were having a very a general conversation , and that was about 6 years ago when i dreamt it

by the way, do you always memorise your dreams , i always forget them
Old 01-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Sandrine Sandrine est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson View Post

When Dr. Dahesh tells Mario in the dream that he (the Dr.) has become an American Citizen... think about that... it is as if it is a beautifully poetic way of saying that his Mission is taking root in (the heart of) America.
Indeed that’s beautiful …

And YOU David will be remembered as THE FIRST AMERICAN DAHESHIST in the history of humankind … Isn't that beautiful too !

Isn't that WONDERFUL to imagine generations of brothers and sisters who will follow your footsteps !

A long time ago, I’ve heard a brother saying :

"Daheshism flows in David’s veins … He is more Daheshist than anyone could be ! " ...

This great compliment is not as important as THE message of HOPE it brings to all those who would never have the happiness to meet or live with The Doctor …

Yes !!! ... Everything is possible when The Heart is sincere, kind and loving !

Last edited by Sandrine; 01-14-2008 at 12:40 PM.

Tags
dream, dreams, mario dreams, salim ombargi