Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Field of Dreams

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Default Thank you my Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfox View Post
that's really amazing mario to have the doctor appearing in your dreams in a frequent ratio, i remember i dreamt about the doctor once (maybe twice i don't remeber the second one) in it i was with my father and many other brothers in a place totally uknown to me , and we were having a very a general conversation , and that was about 6 years ago when i dreamt it

by the way, do you always memorise your dreams , i always forget them
You know Dear Boxfox, there are those who bring you good fortune simply by being truly, and genuinely sincere. I believe this applies in your case.

Last night, after reading your message, I went down to the storage area and pulled out a box that, I thought, contained certain Dreams I had recorded in the 1980's (1985 etc.) To my sadness, I could no longer find them... except for one (amazing) page (which looked like it was Page #2)... But, for the most part, I was heartbroken... Then, amidst the pile of papers in that particular box, I found a crumpled up piece of paper... I opened it... and it was the transcript of the ONLY spiritual message (on paper that is...) I had received.

The original was destroyed by someone who, without asking my permission, decided to "clean" my file cabinet. I had the letter in an envelope. The envelope was thrown away. The person never apologized... and blamed me for having a messy cabinet... which was mine... you know... the "usual"...

Try to imagine how incredibly happy I was to see the words, finally, after all these years. Because, honestly, I had forgotten how the letter began and what it said specifically at that beginning. So, thank you for being the catalyst that led me to this great find, which was there all the time... I mean, I can't tell you how many times I actually looked in that box, to no avail. However, last night, I was able to see the transcript.

As for the dreams themselves: I wish I had recorded every dream I saw... Blame it on youth, I suppose. Early on, I remember these vivid dreams... and some of them were so vivid, they stuck to my mind.

It was as if the Doctor was always there, watching, and sending messages... Like the one where he tells me "If you need anything, Call me" (I understood that as being "Burn a Prayer) or the one where he was frustrated that he had no news... "What is going on down there? I can't see anything, send me news!" And from that time, my symbols have mostly become "News Briefs" (In which I summarize what has been going on...)

Here is my advice: start writing them down. Even if you don't remember the specifics, just enter the date and time and the fact that you had a dream in which you were blessed with the presence of the Doctor.

The good news is that you are still relatively young and have many years (God willing) of Dreams ahead of you!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:30 PM
boxfox boxfox est déconnecté

i am happy that my post was a 'porte bonne' for you, as for me i don't usually make written documents about my life , i leave it in my weak forgetting memory, and as for dreams my dreams are pretty unrational and meaningless so all what i will write would be a little kid's scrap paper, i hope some day i would have some day i will have vivid meaningfull dreams that i can remember , maybe that may come with greater faith then the pitty one i have right now
Old 01-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
Indeed that’s beautiful …

And YOU David will be remembered as THE FIRST AMERICAN DAHESHIST in the history of humankind … Isn't that beautiful too !

Isn't that WONDERFUL to imagine generations of brothers and sisters who will follow your footsteps !

A long time ago, I’ve heard a brother saying :

"Daheshism flows in David’s veins … He is more Daheshist than anyone could be ! " ...

This great compliment is not as important as THE message of HOPE it brings to all those who would never have the happiness to meet or live with The Doctor …

Yes !!! ... Everything is possible when The Heart is sincere, kind and loving !
Thank you Sandrine as always for your kind words. I cannot convey how much your words humble me.

I know everyone is on their journey to find the truth that makes sense to them; to find the words and ideals that fill in the blanks within their mind and spirit.

I was blessed that my journey led me 1,500 miles away from where I grew up, to a University I had never heard of until a few months before I applied, to a city I had never been to, and to an obscure, late night class that talked about funny little construction geometries championed by Buckminster Fuller. In that “fateful” class was a funny, gregarious fellow named Mario. If not for Mario’s belief in me, and perseverance with achingly conveying to me in time what he knew and his life experience with Dr. Dahesh, I would not be here. I would be somewhere, but probably not here. Mario held on to me in ways and did things for me as only a dear brother could, that maybe only recently I am truly coming to understand the full extent of it all.

And so began and continues my challenging and unknown and exciting journey of Daheshism…

The only merit I may have, if any, is that in my heart, I believe in and love Dr. Dahesh. This doesn’t mean I am necessarily always good at or successful at being a Daheshist… it just means that I earnestly try… when I fall, I try to get up and do better. The human condition is indeed a frail one and we all just have to keep on trying. I have learned a lot from the Daheshists I have met over the years and I take great strength and comfort in the words and thoughts in the ever expanding family and community that is building here in Daheshville.

When I really started getting the picture of Daheshism and piece by piece feeling like the missing parts started filling in for me, I also started feeling the sadness of how I had just missed something...

I have recounted to Mario and his brothers that I have felt like the little boy that dreamt of and waited his entire life for the circus to come to town; and one day he woke up, and ran to the fairgrounds, and found that the circus had just left the day before… all that was left were the remnants of the festivities. He had missed the circus…

This is how I felt about not seeing or meeting Dr. Dahesh. When I tell you it was close, it was close… Dr. Dahesh, while not in great health at the time, was still alive when I first met Mario. In fact, as it turned out and unknown to me at the time, Mario would have to sometimes leave class early to go be with him.

But alas, it was not meant to be for me, and that ache I have always carried with me.

Mario and then his brothers, and then other Daheshists in time, would tell me of their experiences with Dr. Dahesh, and the many miracles they had seen… I would listen for hours and hours in absolute amazement and dream and wish that I had seen and witnessed such things. The way their eyes and mood would just come alive as they recounted to me story after story… the wonderment, the sheer beauty of it all… and then it would hit home to me, and as thankful as I was at the time to even hear such stories, I knew I would never get to see or experience such joy.

Except for Mario, I had always felt a little like a “second class Daheshist citizen”… Understandably, this was the feeling in my own mind, and possibly not in the minds of others, but it felt at times there were those "on the inside" who had been there and seen, and there were those "on the outside" and had not seen, because they didn’t quite “merit” seeing… that was me, that was how I felt.

As the years have gone by, I have come to see obviously, that Dr. Dahesh truly has left the awful clutches of this earth and that none of us, insiders or outsiders, will see him again in this lifetime; and from what I have been told as far as earth goes anyway, probably not see him here again for thousands of lifetimes…

I remember talking to Mario on the phone on June 1, 1985, the Dr.'s birthday; a little more than one year after the passing of Dr. Dahesh. The sadness and sheer heart breaking sorrow that Mario was feeling just stung me through the lines. I told him how sorry I was and then Mario stopped and said,

“He is your prophet too, David.”

Those words, those sincere words have always been with me. Here I was trying to comfort my friend in his dire sadness, and he reaches out to me with those words.

I guess now, for all those that are coming along in their own journey to hear of Dr. Dahesh and Daheshism… I say those same words to all of you that are here, and to all of those that we don’t even know of that in time will come along; as you all experience the deep searching and belief that is awakening with in you…

“He is your prophet too…”

Last edited by Johnson; 01-16-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 06:03 PM

Default Dream of April 20, 2008

I am not going to bore you with the details of this dream I began noting as soon as I got up (starting from 6:00 a.m. this morning). It was a long dream for sure, and many of the incidents that occurred have significance to only me.

However, I will summarize those elements that I hope will make some of you happy, I will also spare you my personal impressions etc. and stick to the facts:

In that dream, Doctor Dahesh would tell someone over the phone "Ahlan wa sahlan, itfaddal..." ("By all means, you are welcome to visit...")

I hear a knock on the door. I open it. I see a personality of Doctor Dahesh. Identical to the one sitting in the room, but with reading glasses.

This personality (again, I am recounting a DREAM) was in fact "Brother Ali."

There is a very happy and emotional reunion with Doctor Dahesh and Brother Ali in the Dream.

Then, in the dream, Brother Ali regains his original shape. I see him (in the DREAM) as he must have (supposedly) been during one of his reincarnations. Black hair, sharp eyes, handsome... he was also very sweet and MODEST... YET I could definitely feel the sense of awe. Again, I am not going to disclose more about what was said between he and I.

I'll simply end this post by quoting what Doctor Dahesh said to me in the dream (and there was a series of events that prompted him to say that):

"With me, one has to be ready for the unexpected."

Last edited by Johnson; 04-23-2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: little typo
Old 04-20-2008, 11:40 PM
boxfox boxfox est déconnecté

hi everyone,

since you are a painter mario , can i ask you to paint brother Ali as you remember him, and another question , when you were with the doctor, you said that brother ali usually appears to you, can you describe these incidents more, could you touch him, how would he disappear , appear ...

Thanks on advance,
Old 04-21-2008, 02:49 AM

This is roughly how I remember his face in the dream, after he transformed from looking exactly like a personality of (an older) Doctor Dahesh, to this younger person. In the dream, he was very gentle and had a smile. We spoke and we exchanged specific messages.

In real life, and I would have to expand through many pages, the appearance of Brother Ali was always an event. Basically, his "force" would enter Doctor Dahesh and — quite literally — take over his body and even make it do things it cannot do. For example, I saw the Doctor sprint (run really fast) even though his body was broken and he could barely walk. Listen, I lived with him on and off. And he was in pain from all the accidents he asked the Divine will to cause him to have, so that others would be spared. And when I say he was in pain, I mean your heart would break from hearing him... tucking him into bed was even a whole delicate operation. And yes, most definitely, when sometimes, and while I would be holding Doctor Dahesh, as I would be helping him into bed and adjusting the pillows etc., Brother Ali would suddenly appear and the Doctor would no longer have the heartbreaking look of excruciating pain, but a smile and a familiar sparkle in his eyes... it was Brother Ali letting me know that it was him. And how did I know for sure? Often, something like a little bottle of cologne would show up and he would tease me with it. And if I tried to grab it, he would clinch his fist and giggle like a kid, then, he would release his grip and open his hands and the bottle would be gone. So, I suppose I did touch or hold Doctor Dahesh many times when Brother Ali was manifesting himself through him.

And for the record, I never felt worthy of such an honor. I am glad I had the privilege to "see" him in my dream on the morning of April 20, 2008. I've been wanting so much to give him the message I was finally able to deliver by way of the dream, if not in person. I basically wanted to thank him for everything he has done for me. In the dream, he was so modest, he said "thank me for what?"

We were standing shoulder to shoulder watching the Doctor from the back, as he entertained some people, including some children. We were right up against the wall in the same room he entered. I remember leaning over to whisper to him, and that he looked and smiled at me, and leaned towards me and that our faced touched every so gently...

I suppose that I can now die a happy man because the circle is complete.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

Default Worth noting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Then, in the dream, Brother Ali regains his original shape. I see him (in te DREAM) as he must have (supposedly) been during one of his reincarnations. Black hair, sharp eyes, handsome... he was also very sweet and MODEST... YET I could definitely feel the sense of awe.
This dream occurred on 04/20/08.

And on 12/6/06 we have the following dream noted...
http://www.daheshville.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=13
Old 04-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Loup Solitaire Loup Solitaire est déconnecté

Default Clarification Please

Please clarify something for me. When you reference "Brother Ali", I assume that you are speaking of a spiritual being other than Salim Ombargi's brother, Ali who died tragically in Lebanon. Or are you speaking of him?
Old 04-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronschaum View Post
Please clarify something for me. When you reference "Brother Ali", I assume that you are speaking of a spiritual being other than Salim Ombargi's brother, Ali who died tragically in Lebanon. Or are you speaking of him?
That is correct. To the Daheshists, the phrase "Brother Ali" denotes the Spirit and not Salim's brother.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Loup Solitaire Loup Solitaire est déconnecté

Do you have any idea when "Brother Ali" last existed on earth in human form? Or do you only know of his spiritual existence? How did you come to associate "Brother" with him?

Tags
dream, dreams, mario dreams, salim ombargi