Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Field of Dreams

Notices

Old 03-28-2008, 11:04 PM
WingedPaladin WingedPaladin est déconnecté
Auditing (Read Only) Member as of 09/06/09

http://www.ki4u.com/unthinkable.htm
http://www.ki4u.com/survive/doomsday.htm

Last edited by WingedPaladin; 03-28-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

So these links — in the final analysis — are designed to make us purchase their product...

Here is the summary as we see it:

"You can survive a nuclear holocaust, provided you have our early detection system. All major credit cards accepted!"

Take it from us, no one could possibly believe in "doomsday" more than the founders of Daheshville. They've even mentioned it on a couple of occasions...

But, that's only one element.

If you spent time with Doctor Dahesh (and through us, you have ONE degree of separation) you would have noticed that RARELY he would have mentioned Doomsday.

Does that mean we should ignore it?

Of course not. But we're here to tell you (evidently, over and over again) that there is NOTHING you can do because (and according to Daheshist SCRIPTURE) Doomsday is the grand Finale... Please re-read Father Noah's letter.

You see, if WE (for example) put that much time worrying about it, do you think we would be able to concentrate on such things as bringing you the Daheshist Symbol Movies?

Here is our take on the matter: what we don't finish in this life cycle, we can only hope that God grants us the ability to return and continue. We live the moment to its fullest as if it was our last.

THAT is the TRUE Daheshist way of living and being. (Within the accepted rules of behavior deemed moral and spiritual... to US, for Heaven knows many consider US—the founders of Daheshville—to be evil!)

We must strike a balance between holding on and letting go.

Last edited by Daheshville; 03-29-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:21 AM
WingedPaladin WingedPaladin est déconnecté
Auditing (Read Only) Member as of 09/06/09

Default The LDS view of personal revelation.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am reminded of the need to be prepared AND trust and have faith in God. Thank you for the reminder to live life to its fullest instead of in fear.

Receiving Personal Revelation by Bruce R. McConkie (Apostle)

Last edited by WingedPaladin; 03-30-2008 at 03:23 AM.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:33 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daheshville View Post
Here is our take on the matter: what we don't finish in this life cycle, we can only hope that God grants us the ability to return and continue. We live the moment to its fullest as if it was our last.

THAT is the TRUE Daheshist way of living and being. (Within the accepted rules of behavior deemed moral and spiritual... to US, for Heaven knows many consider US—the founders of Daheshville—to be evil!)

We must strike a balance between holding on and letting go.
This in a beautiful nutshell is one of the core essences of Daheshism... advanced studies course, granted, but a core belief none the less.

We are all already in this very life, living a "reincarnation"... this process is a fundamental building block of the universe. Winged, your grandmother sounds like a wonderful lady... I have very fond memories of my grandmother as well... she was a very smart, elegant, spiritually aware lady... I think of her often... she lived to nearly 101 years old.

I lost both my parents when I was about 20 years old... these events are now some 27 years past... am I still connected to them? Yes, spiritually, there is still a thread that links us together... my actions here on earth, spiritually affect them wherever they are today. Are they "in heaven?" Are they in some other existence, in some other world? They in fact may already be back here on earth, as 26 year olds, living a life somewhere... known or unknown to me. Maybe there was a person who held the door for me today, that by doing so, helped me from dropping what I was carrying... we just smiled at one another and went on our merry ways... maybe that smiling young person was someone known to me from earlier in my life...

I don't know the wondrous balance and interactions of all these amazing processes of life. Now take this current reincarnation scenario and factor in our great grand parents, and so on and so on and so on... it almost defies comprehension (well actually, it DOES defy comprehension...)

What I am saying is that we are already living in a reincarnation... as we have so many, many times (thousands) before. In general, I believe that people we are close to and feel a love or affinity toward... have been in our lives to some capacity in the past... and by God's grace, shall always be a part of of live(s)... as a parent, a child, a grandparent... even a place or a pet... all have a bonding familiarity. This is all significant... and we need to live and cherish these things always.

There is no good bye... there is only love.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

To get back on topic of "The End"... Yes, there will be a cleansing, a closing of the story that began with the cycle of Adam... The story begins with Adam and ends with Dahesh... That is the "I am the alpha and the omega" line in the Bible... they are one.

However, there will be another story beginning... as there always will be. There was a cycle that ended before Adam and a new cycle of life and legacy began with Adam... There will be a new cycle of legacy after ours ends.

Adam and Eve's children got married and had children of their own... Cain ran off to live with the people in the land of Nod... got married and had children. Who did Adam and Eve's children marry? There were other people on earth...

What does the "end of the world" mean to us? Well, if we mean our death... well, that we already know, physically is inevitable... the question then kind of is, "when?" or "with whom?"... this we don't know... it could be a car accident tomorrow, it could be cancer next year... it could be a "random" act of violence (no act is random)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronschaum View Post
I don't know if can further enhance this discussion. I first want to clarify, before I stumbled across Dr Dahesh, I was a Lutheran who had converted to Catholicism. I had, foremost, a strong belief in God. Christ was important in my life. The information that I have discovered while learning about Dr Dahesh has enriched my Christian understanding, my tolerance for other faiths, and my personal moral strength.

I feel justified in integrating teachings of Dr Dahesh into my own system of beliefs. Although I find the Pope not to be infallible, I can still function within a church that worships God and gives focus to Christ. There are in my life role models who are Catholic (living and deceased).

One concept I have adopted from my study of Dr Dahesh is that what I do with my life is more important than what all the self proclaimed "Prophets" claim we should be worried about. If the world ends tomorrow, it's OK as long as I have done my best up to the last second. That's because Dr Dahesh has given us hope of reincarnation even if earth ceases to exist.
Ron, your words have GREATLY enhanced this discussion...

What can we do? We DO OUR BEST UP TO THE VERY LAST SECOND. We LIVE! That is what we do. We give thanks for the life in front of us and the life behind us... We live with empathy and compassion and love... We try to face ourselves with truth and be the best we can be...

The rest, whether there is an "end" or not... is, as it always has been, ultimately in the hands of God.

Tags
dream of salim ombargi, salim ombargi