Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Museum > Exhibition Hall

Notices

Old 10-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Julia Julia est déconnecté

Default hello

hello to you Sandrine, i came here by pure coincidence as i was inquiring about a spiritual/philosophical matter...i have been reading your discussions for a while before jumping in and participating to the last argumentation...no worries about me, it takes everything to make a world and that is why there is karma

julia
Old 10-10-2006, 05:00 AM
Sandrine Sandrine est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
I have a question in daheshisme:

1)Al Shakhsiya 100 , 200 , 300 , 400, 500, 600
can define them please and Why Dr.Dahesh is the 600?
2)Dr. Dahesh said that he got inside him Ali bin Abi talib soul ?
but Ali bin Abi talib did not made miracles like Dr.Dahesh did
3) How to sustain the self from pleasurable things like Dr Dahesh did, doing so you become very sad, and will go crazy .
4)what is the 20th Sayyal ? What are the others
5)What is meant by "Jazoubouha?"
Hello Sonic

May I ask you where did you read or who taught you all these Daheshist concepts ?

Sandrine
Old 10-10-2006, 06:56 AM
Sonic Sonic est déconnecté

Smile Hi Sandrine

i read them in daheshisme.org, and in this site and others sites and online books .
Old 01-25-2007, 02:11 AM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
6)have you read the Davinci code? Dr.Dahesh uses the same 5 pentacle(used for magic too) , this symbolizes the woman form, and maybe nature ,or the beauty of God creation because it symbolizes also phi the divine proportion.
I am one of those people who never saw the "Godfather" when it first came out ... because EVERYONE kept telling me "YOU HAVE TO SEE IT !"...

Same with the "Matrix."

Same with "The Da Vinci Code." I just finished watching it... Hmmm...

Let's look at the "facts" shall we?

1) We "believe" that Dahesh is the reincarnation of Jesus (see my post about the Fluid #20 in this other reply to "Sonic" http://forum.daheshville.com/showthread.php?t=217

2) We (Daheshists) believe that Jesus was not (himself) crucified.

3) Dahesh left everything to a DAHESHIST WOMAN and her children. Also, Dahesh relied a lot on women. In fact, legend has it that he said something to the effect of "Had I had real men around me, I wouldn't have been forced to rely on a woman to do a man's job..." That statement pertained (OK, someone VERY reliable ... yes... a WOMAN... told it to me) to the fact that the brave Mrs. Marie Haddad did what no man dared to do.

Now, read "Innocent in Chains, the Notes." When Dahesh was being thrown in the car after having been pistol whipped, only the women were protesting, whereas the ONLY Daheshist man stood there... The Doctor noted that and it hurt him...

I will also attest as the fact that Dahesh (during the last 4 or 5 years of his life) relied practically on Daheshist sisters. So the role of WOMAN is important in Daheshism. However, what WILL the future hold... Will history be repeated...

4) Circa 1987... or so... I was meeting with Two of the closest Daheshist sister to Dahesh (and by "closest" I mean "like family, trusted implicitly, knew EVERYTHING... etc. ) . One of the two women was the same Daheshist sister who (if you read my other post) brought the document out of Dahesh's living quarters and revealed to her brother and myself (also to her —then —surprise—Dahesh's comments about PROSYLETIZING. So, if ANYONE knows ANYTHING... she does. Also, legend has it she one of two people who has the ONLY remaining FULL collection of Dahesh's BLACK BOOKS (or rather, Marie Haddad's, since they were published under HER name... ) anyway, that "sister" and her mother were meeting with another Daheshist and myself. The other Daheshist didn't speak Arabic, since he was American. He was having a conversation with her mother, when (and I really don't remember exactlly what she and I were talking about... well I am sort of lying... I do remember... it had to do with the fact that she was crushed (in another incarnation) by the obelisk currently at display at "La Place de La Concorde." You can read about that story in "Strange Stories and Wondrous Legends." Then, in that same book (or one of these books—since this is a series) there is another story where one sister kills another over a man... She throws her sister over the cliff and she lands on a boulder... I will stop here lest I lose you... but I promise that, one day, "I shall return"... anyway, that's when the "Mother" said to me "Please, Mario, don't bring up these strories, we've got enough trouble as it is"... And I am not going to reveal (yet) what she meant...

However, in the CONTEXT of " Former Prophets" having had wives or lovers... etc... the Daheshist sister turns to me and whispers (almost) something that made me ... obviously remember this moment... for ever... and she said: "....." (Sorry, folks, only those who are members can know!) see the answer under "What She Said"

Last edited by Daheshville; 01-25-2007 at 06:17 PM.