Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Museum > Exhibition Hall

Notices

Old 07-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Default Movie Production Paintings

These QUICK movie paintings/storyboards were created after reading Marie Hadad's short autobiography.

In the first picture, we see the children marching single file to have breakfast, while little Marie is crying because the Nun is confiscating a package of goodies she received from her family. According to the story, she was sick all the time because the food (especially the meats) were often tainted.

As far as the "mood" of the sky (and trees) those were actually inspired by a recurring dream I've been having for a few years now. In that dream, I keep returning to the same place...

Also, I actually stayed at an orphenage for a while run by Nuns during the war... The vision of seeing an army of children (in silhouette form) cleaning and mopping the floors very early in the morning as I made my way to have breakfast is still etched in my head. The nuns I "lived" with where nicer, I must admit. Although, one definitely thought the Doctor was the "Anti-Christ" ... Me and my big mouth!

Last edited by Mario; 07-29-2006 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

I just wanted to 'bump' these pictures up again for viewing. Mario, these paintings are just phenomenal! I know you have so many more of these story boards. Can we open an area where they can be viewed and enjoyed? Absolutely beautiful...your talent and sheer artistry never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited by Johnson; 07-23-2007 at 04:32 PM.