Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Auditoriums > The *Reel* Dahesh

Notices

Old 10-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

Default Doctor Dahesh Tells a Story (Part One)

This is still untranslated. We have several hours' worth of rare audio recordings.

The few seconds in the beginning are a little muddy. This was cleaned up from Cassettes that were, themselves, duplicates...

Also, please keep in mind this was compressed to mp3 format... So the quality is reduced.

The Doctor at some point impersonates the character in the story...

"Members of the House" Please Proceed

Last edited by Daheshville; 10-24-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Default Thanks so much.

Dear brother Mario,
Thanks so much for for inviting me to this great website, i really appreciate this invitation.
Its ALWAYS a great honor for me to share God's word in Dr. Dahesh's name.
May God bless all our Daheshist brothers and sisters all the time, and keep us FAITHFUL servants to God'swill in the name of his guiding beloved prophet Amen.

Last edited by Y.S.; 05-18-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousef Kabalan Salameh View Post
Dear brother Mario,
Thanks so much for for inviting me to this great website, i really appreciate this invitation.
Its ALWAYS a great honor for me to share God's word in Dr. Dahesh's name.
May God bless all our Daheshist brothers and sisters all the time, and keep us FAITHFUL servants to God'swill in the name of his guiding beloved prophet Amen.
You're welcome, dear brother Youssef. Sorry for the late reply, as I was traveling and reflecting upon a dream in which I saw Doctor Dahesh.

As you probably know, I began posting my dreams after you and Hussein began posting yours. However, I stopped due to the fact that a daheshist singled me out and publicly berated me (and only me) for allegedly engaging in the practice of dream interpretation. Although technically, and for the most part, I wasn't "interpreting" my dreams (and simply re-telling them), I decided (only in extreme cases) to post the dreams in a private area of Daheshville.

Today, however, I feel I must share the highlights of the dream with Doctor Dahesh (#140 to date) that I saw a couple of days after you posted this kind note. I am not sure exactly why am doing so nor it is going to matter in the big scheme of things.

(Book of Dreams: Dream 140 — MAY 21, 2012).

This was a very moving dream. I am afraid that I don't remember certain details (many, in fact); particularly to pertaining to the content of the actual message I am supposed to deliver on behalf of the Doctor.

What I know, for sure, is that it was some sort of a graphic poster (as opposed to one filled with text, that is). The theme was something along the lines of "Justice Towards Prophets" or having to do with the way humanity treats them. Sandrine and I were together throughout the dream.

What I do remember, vividly, is the Doctor.

At one point in the dream, probably after having heard some of us discuss the matter of mistreatment — in general — the Doctor just snapped. He has a total meltdown. I mean, he threw a fit. He expressed outrage in a way I've never seen him do before. He lifted his arms and beat his fists upon his chest. He screamed:"And what about the prophets?! Wasn't it wrong to mistreat the prophets?!"

He was shaking violently; so much so, I felt I needed to restrain him — for his own protection, lest he harm himself.

And so I did, with all my might — he was strong and not easy to subdue.

Amidst of it all, I remember feeling the softness and warmness of his head and cheeks on mine. I kissed him in an effort to calm him down and gently let go of him when he did.

The Doctor, now decidedly calmer, continued — this time in a more composed and coherent manner, to deplore the situation. It was clear he felt despair.

That's when I promised the Doctor that things will be taken care of, that His particular message will be broadcast.

Another thing I remember vividly was that he was waiting for "Voot" But she was late to arrive, and that frustrated him...
Old 05-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Default Indeed to respect God's prophets is an image of God's love.

Dear brother Mario,
I have the honor to write in Daheshville. Anyway, you are in our hearts all the time, so no need for the apology at all, knowing that i REALLY appreciate your letters.
May God bless your great dream, and fulfill all your good ones, and its our prayer that God may turn all your nightmares into a heavenly paradise.
Your dream in our point of view is great since it urges us to love each other in divine truth that is given to us by Dr. Dahesh, and all the prophets, in their words and in dreams; since to RESPECT God's sent prophets is an image of God's love to us.
May God keep you an everlasting fountain of truth quenching all the needy souls. Amen.

Last edited by Y.S.; 05-29-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daheshville View Post
This is still untranslated. We have several hours' worth of rare audio recordings.

The few seconds in the beginning are a little muddy. This was cleaned up from Cassettes that were, themselves, duplicates...

Also, please keep in mind this was compressed to mp3 format... So the quality is reduced.

The Doctor at some point impersonates the character in the story...

"Members of the House" Please Proceed
I hope that the rest of the recording will be posted soon. My appreciations, and special thanks to the administration.