Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Auditoriums > Debate Center > The " U. F. O." Files

Notices

Old 05-28-2015, 11:29 AM
AdamFriendofWonder AdamFriendofWonder est déconnecté

Default Flying Saucer Experience

i used to see Spacecraft all the time as a little boy. i remember when we were lining up in kindergarden, and i saw a black cigar shaped fly in a straight line over the horizon. ever since then, i have been wanting to speak to those beings piloting that craft.

God willing i will be able to do that someday, perhaps when i escape Nasut as an elder.

however, one must be careful. you could be talking to a demon in disguise, and of course the whole probing thing.

have a blessed day.

-Adam
Old 05-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamFriendofWonder View Post
however, one must be careful. you could be talking to a demon in disguise, and of course the whole probing thing.
It's funny you should mention the prospect of "talking to a demon." In one of the stories that Dahesh had written before 1980, he tells the story of a demon that materialized on Earth to punish a man for past deeds (I don't remember off-hand if that story was featured in "Strange Stories and Wondrous Legends," Part 1, or Part 2). One thing we learn from that cautionary tale is that Divine Justice can take some rather "fantastic" forms. In any case, no "demon" can act without permission; nothing is random; everything happens for a reason.

Speaking of Aliens, you might enjoy reading "Journey of a Musk Rose."
Old 09-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Thanks so much for this very interesting topic that casts light upon a very important fact in Daheshism; the existence of life in every part of the universe.

I just liked to share some words written in "Dahesh Voice" magazine by our great late brother Dr. Ghazi.

In an essay titled " Worlds of hell and heaven and cosmic civilizations" he mentioned that many people who were declared missing for many years were dropped by the U.F.O. near the mission's house.

Another incident is mentioned also in the same essaywhere Dr. Ghazi mentions that in 1970, while Dr. Dahesh was heading to Beirut airport accompanied by Dr. Farid Abu Sleiman, it happened that Dr. Dahesh shuddered by the lofty spirit and looked upwards saying: "This is a space shuttle coming from a planet that is beyond the solar system".

Just liked to write about this important matter.

Furthermore, Dr. Dahesh describes some cosmic creatures saying that they are 30 cm tall, very thin but are very very strong. They are capable of lifting loads that weigh tons!

Surely we believe in these words as Daheshists.

Dr. Ghazi mentions in the same article of Dahesh voice that they are capable of manipulating peoples' minds , and in 1963 they prevented a nuclear war from being started.They carry orders from high authorities in their planets.

How great is the wisdom and power of God almighty. Amen

Last edited by Y.S.; 09-10-2016 at 02:47 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

By the way, just want to ask about some phenomena.

Mario, or any other Daheshist brother or sister,

What is your opinion about area 51 and the Bermuda triangle?

Did Dr. Dahesh mention anything about it?
Old 09-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Personally, I have never heard the Doctor mention anything about those 2 specific places.