Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Grand Plaza > Report Abuse

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Mario's Avatar
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,551
Default Darrick Troy Evenson's August 5, 2009 Threat (Warning: may be offensive to some)

A few days ago, I received this threat from Darrick Troy Evenson. Due to the graphic content of the original email, I had to clean it up a little bit.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Darrick Evenson <darrick_evenson@yahoo.com>
Date: August 5, 2009 9:52:21 PM EDT
To: mario
Subject: Mario

Fa**ot,

You been drinking any c** lately? I think it's effected your brain. You piece of s***! I only regret NYC is too far to drive.

You c** sack fa**ot piece of filth, and that goes for your boy-bug***ing family as well! Send you f***ing sand-ni**ers back where you belong!!!

Darrick
__________________
"Fail, to succeed."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2009, 11:34 PM
zionic zionic est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
A few days ago, I received this threat from Darrick Troy Evenson. Due to the graphic content of the original email, I had to clean it up a little bit.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Darrick Evenson <darrick_evenson@yahoo.com>
Date: August 5, 2009 9:52:21 PM EDT
To: mario
Subject: Mario

Fa**ot,

You been drinking any c** lately? I think it's effected your brain. You piece of s***! I only regret NYC is too far to drive.

You c** sack fa**ot piece of filth, and that goes for your boy-bug***ing family as well! Send you f***ing sand-ni**ers back where you belong!!!

Darrick
Sounds like DTE has a problem holding his Mad Dog 20/20. And it sounds like he's threatening Daheshists in New York.

He needs to stop doing things like this because making terroristic threats is a felony offense.
__________________
________________________________________________
"Call me late, just don't call me late for dinner."-Checker Flag Bubba
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Loup Solitaire's Avatar
Loup Solitaire Loup Solitaire est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellicott City, MD USA
Posts: 766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
A few days ago, I received this threat from Darrick Troy Evenson. Due to the graphic content of the original email, I had to clean it up a little bit.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Darrick Evenson <darrick_evenson@yahoo.com>
Date: August 5, 2009 9:52:21 PM EDT
To: mario
Subject: Mario

Fa**ot,

You been drinking any c** lately? I think it's effected your brain. You piece of s***! I only regret NYC is too far to drive.

You c** sack fa**ot piece of filth, and that goes for your boy-bug***ing family as well! Send you f***ing sand-ni**ers back where you belong!!!

Darrick
Only pure evil could be this vile. Do you understand the source of this evil. This has nothing to do with a person's sexuality, but rather hate from a source of evil. One should take strength from this sort of verbal abuse. You must be the opposite of evil.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2009, 05:05 AM
WingedPaladin WingedPaladin est déconnecté
Auditing (Read Only) Member as of 09/06/09
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 241
Default

Look beyond the surface and one can see a man who has fears, who has doubts, who has insecurities, and experiences confusions as all of us here have experienced. Like us, his life experiences have shaped him as well as his chosen actions and reactions to his life experiences. This, lashing out, is similar to the behavior of a trapped animal which feels cornered. Who here is completely innocent of such? Not I. What Derrick is showing us here is another aspect of ourselves, an aspect that is in need of kindness, patience, and love. There may be some that believe he is the least deserving of such. I believe he is the most.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-09-2009, 09:36 AM
zionic zionic est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default Knowest thou the fate of a sinner in the hands of an angry God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronschaum View Post
Only pure evil could be this vile. Do you understand the source of this evil. This has nothing to do with a person's sexuality, but rather hate from a source of evil. One should take strength from this sort of verbal abuse. You must be the opposite of evil.
I think you're on to something here, Ron.

Of course it's not an either/or thing we're dealing with here. DTE not only is opposite of our faithful brother Mario, but DTE is clearly neurotic about his own personal sexuality. We've watched him struggle with this for years, haven't we? He couldn't get himself laid in Utah so he proclaimed all the Molly Mormons to be sluts who would sleep with anybody but him. He sexually degraded himself for all the world that cares to see it in a film where he plays a pimp named "Mr. White Folks." And lately his ineffectual efforts have been directed toward the porno biz.

There is a silver-lining surrounding his latest unrenumerative hobby...with any luck he has less time to devote to the usurpation of the Mission.

DTE is also quite possibly the most self-destructive person we've encountered. This guy is playing chicken with a locomotive. And we all know where that may lead him.
__________________
________________________________________________
"Call me late, just don't call me late for dinner."-Checker Flag Bubba
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-24-2014, 12:54 AM
Jules Jules est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedPaladin View Post
Look beyond the surface and one can see a man who has fears, who has doubts, who has insecurities, and experiences confusions as all of us here have experienced. Like us, his life experiences have shaped him as well as his chosen actions and reactions to his life experiences. This, lashing out, is similar to the behavior of a trapped animal which feels cornered. Who here is completely innocent of such? Not I. What Derrick is showing us here is another aspect of ourselves, an aspect that is in need of kindness, patience, and love. There may be some that believe he is the least deserving of such. I believe he is the most.
.................................................. .................................................. .......
Good points Winged Paladin
....I've found that with patience and a stance of "ignore" this type of behaviour usually diminishes.
respectfully, Observer Jules
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Jules Jules est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
Posts: 30
Default I came to learn of Dahesh..but find.....

Wow I came here to learn of Dahesh...but find,instead a continuing argument...page after page, distrust, ill feelings, bruised egos...
really, folks...is this what Dahesh is about?

At my age, I've found this to be true....no matter what one writes about you, what one says to you, what one says about you....it has nothing to do with you......it has everything to do, about them!

Would it be possible to re-allign all the negativity & fear found on these pages and re-affirm the original mission....to teach and share the good, dwell upon the positive of Dahesh & Daheshism?

respectfully, Observer Jules
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Mario's Avatar
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Wow I came here to learn of Dahesh...but find,instead a continuing argument...page after page, distrust, ill feelings, bruised egos...
really, folks...is this what Dahesh is about?

At my age, I've found this to be true....no matter what one writes about you, what one says to you, what one says about you....it has nothing to do with you......it has everything to do, about them!

Would it be possible to re-allign all the negativity & fear found on these pages and re-affirm the original mission....to teach and share the good, dwell upon the positive of Dahesh & Daheshism?

respectfully, Observer Jules
I see you posted the same message twice. Please see my first reply to your duplicate post: http://www.daheshville.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=41
__________________
"Fail, to succeed."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 by StudioView Interactive, LLC.