Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Separating Myth from Reality

Notices

Old 07-03-2008, 03:35 PM
zionic zionic est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Sandrine, you make me blush. I really don't put much time into the Mission itself. I'm trying to figure Dr. Dahesh out of course. And why not, sometimes I feel a love for him that is quite irrational for someone who has never met him.

And I stick around because he is always surprising me and catching me off guard. Like with that what was it, "Hymn of the Believer" that Boxfox posted. It rocked my world quite a bit, and I'm pretty sure it is one of the most signfigant windows on the basis of Daheshist Faith that has appeared here in a while. Dr. Dahesh, it would appear may have left more instruction than we realize right now concerning the Temple and Temple worship.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionic View Post
Sandrine, you make me blush. I really don't put much time into the Mission itself. I'm trying to figure Dr. Dahesh out of course. And why not, sometimes I feel a love for him that is quite irrational for someone who has never met him.
As for all of us Zionic, it is a journey... and you are finding yours... each of our roads all lead in generally the same direction... but we each have our own unique cross to bear, so to speak, and as such each have our own unique, personal and individual journey. It all depends where we each started from, and what we have done to, and allowed to be done to ourselves. It all comes down to how we place ourselves within "the system".

Your love for Dr. Dahesh is hardly irrational... I know completely of what you speak. And here in Daheshville... WE BELIEVE YOU... and celebrate everyone here that has brought themselves to feel what they feel... and to merit what they feel. I've dealt with the same beautiful "irrational" reality for quite some time too... and we are all blessed, everyone of us, to feel this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zionic View Post
And I stick around because he is always surprising me and catching me off guard. Like with that what was it, "Hymn of the Believer" that Boxfox posted. It rocked my world quite a bit, and I'm pretty sure it is one of the most signfigant windows on the basis of Daheshist Faith that has appeared here in a while. Dr. Dahesh, it would appear may have left more instruction than we realize right now concerning the Temple and Temple worship.
I know exactly what you mean. As Dr. Dahesh's words come alive in English due to the diligence of those that are translating His works... it is as if a whole other wing of a mansion is opened for us to explore.

And yes, I firmly believe that we sort have our own "DaVinci Code" here and there in Dr. Dahesh's works... I take great artistic license in saying such a thing, but all things are known by our Creator... and somewhere between the spiritual movement of the Daheshist Mission that has been left to all of us, and our own personal introspections of feeling moved to do certain things... somewhere in all that mix... is a path.

Last edited by Johnson; 07-03-2008 at 05:26 PM.