Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Separating Myth from Reality

Notices

Old 09-24-2006, 09:40 PM
whitetiger whitetiger est déconnecté
Moderated Member

Default faith

again if you allow me to propose my opinion...there are different kinds of mentality in people, rational people, emotional people, sensitive, unsusceptible...if they need different arguments and justifications or proofs to believe let it be, as long as this is the way they reach the faith and as long they dont impose it on others. The key to universal truth and love is tolerance, open-mindness and non-violence...the rest is details
Old 09-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Well said mario.

Plus (really) belief has nothing to do with proof (except in some cases, such as physics where we go from an assumption, to a theorem to a law). But, where God or "truth" is concerned, to expect proof in order to believe negates the whole thing in my humble opinion.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger
again if you allow me to propose my opinion...there are different kinds of mentality in people, rational people, emotional people, sensitive, unsusceptible...if they need different arguments and justifications or proofs to believe let it be, as long as this is the way they reach the faith and as long they dont impose it on others. The key to universal truth and love is tolerance, open-mindness and non-violence...the rest is details
Very, very, well said mario! (with a small "m"!) Sadly all the facts that we as a group and we as individuals know cannot be moulded or modified so as to "bring people in". The facts are the facts. The Dr. said what he said and wrote what he wrote. While the translations that I have read thus far I believe to be universally understandable, the Dr. did not mince his words. Some information might offend one person's sensibilities, and that same information might inspire another to re-evaluate their thinking. Everyone comes to the party from a different place. It is our journey to understand and build within ourselves the framework of living a life within and through all these parts...and within the big picture.

And as mario said, the rest is just details.

Last edited by Johnson; 09-25-2006 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Darrick Evenson Darrick Evenson est déconnecté
Banned

Default Why Darrick left Baha'i

[mario, I agree with you totally. Miracles are NOT important in the big scheme of things. I cannot deny that I saw them however. But, again, I agree with you totally.

DARRICK: I would say that miracles are vitally important to show something is from God or not. If we have no miracles as proof, then Meher Baba has as much right to call himself an Avatar as does Dr. Dahesh does the Beloved Guiding Prophet.

But I just want to point out one sad thing:

The minute Ghazi saw my post about gays, he jumped on the bandwagon and sent messages, in which he accused me of lying.

DARRICK: I don't think Ghazi accused you of that. I think "N" questioned your conclusion that the butler was gay, based upon the butler having a wife and children (which of course does not mean he is not gay or bi).

For MONTHS I've posted this message about the Virgin birth and he said nothing UNTIL Darrick complained and threatened to leave Daheshism.

DARRICK: Did I threaten to leave Daheshism? Well, of course, there is no organization. All I said was that I could not believe in Daheshism if it denied the virgin-birth of Jesus. I can't be a blind follower. If I could, I'd still be a Mormon.

All I see is politics at this point. For my part, I will not sugarcoat what I've heard so that Daheshism would appeal to some people.

Isn't THAT why Darrick you left the Bahai?

DARRICK: I left Baha'i for many reasons, one reason being I was shunned by Baha'is because I didn't believe in the inherent equality of intelligence between human races (and...by the way...neither did 'Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi...to the two IMAAMS of the Baha'i Revelation). I really don't think Dr. Brax would go to the trouble of changing doctrines of Daheshism to keep me in. I'd don't think I'm that vital!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

Darrick,

I re-read that whole epistle n#6 and I find Brax's words not consistant.

On the one hand, he says "

"never Dr. Dahesh was tolerant with homosexuals when they trespassed their privacy. In January 1981, while in USA, Dr. Dahesh ordered some Daheshists to expose and attack in writing some Lesbians in Lebanon, even though the civil war was raging and danger was imminent. Surely, he had his spiritual reasons to pick them, but at the same time, he taught us to not be sluggish in front of evil. Mario’s brother, C. C. has the whole story. "

First, I hope you read my reply about this group of Lesbians...

Second of all, I am still unclear here... On the one hand, he's saying that the Doctor was not tolerant with homosexuals when then trespassed their privacy (and I sought to prove he was tolerant when they DIDn't) and on the other hand, he talks about governments having the moral duty not to let them corrupt the straights (incidentally, is there ANY data that shows that a gay couple has turned their adopted kid into a homosexual?)

You're right, Brax did not say the butler was not gay, in so many words. Brax said that he was married etc. Well, what else would he be saying then? He certainly cannot be saying he was bisexual, right? So, the logical conclusion is that Brax was contradicting me.

That's his right, because, he obviously believes he was not gay.

But, it's when he suggested I made it up ... for fun... that was not good.

And Darrick... to me N and G are the same. My personal reasons...

As for Miracles and Proof, in time I'll open another forum. That's a hot debate... And, before anyone says anything... hold on... Wasn't Jesus himself who told his disciple (and I am so sorry for butchering the quote) "Blessed are those who believe without seeing?" Please correct me (I mean it!)
Old 09-27-2006, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger
BUt Darrick i sense a need for you to do all this and if you still looking my advice to you is to learn to ride motorcycles and get on one and start a journey around the world in search of wisdom
One problem ... in the USA, most states require a helmet (and those are like blinders!) and, not unless he's riding a H.O.G. can he really wear those "cool" ones that allow a better view while making the rider look good!... But I can't see those helmets used with a Honda or a Suzuki!

Seriously though. Can you expand on that advice and perhaps share with us a personal anecdote or experience?
Old 09-28-2006, 11:45 AM
Hussein Hussein est déconnecté

dear brothers,

Sorry for too late to involve this thread, but really some thing pushed me in to say at least some words about it.

First of all, I would like to say hello to the white tiger, and I think he is a real tiger or some how. I like your style in writing, and I think that the one who can write like that, should be one of two, So honest or has a strong belief, sure according to his good education as well.

Second, to Darrick, Daheshism is not an organization to enter to and register in and leave when we want. Daheshism is not an establishment to apply an application to work in for some money, and when we find another job paying more so we leave.

Daheshism is a real concept, it’s a celestial act of faith, it’s a spiritual message, has its own principles and instructions, no body can change it even Dahesh itself, all of us should listen and obey, and what the prophet itself says will be no way to argue with. And if we have a different mind or different idea about anything, that’s doesn’t mean we are right and we have the completely truth.

And also we should know that when the confusing about any idea of the other religions getting bigger and bigger, that because we have getting too far from the truth. And for that, God send a new messenger to correct our concept about the previous religions or the wrong ideas.

In addition for that, the Daheshism itself is the principles and the instruction of the spiritual worlds, for that, or we are a believer in or we are not, and we never be able to believe in some and don’t believe in some thing else, as Jesus itself said:” be hot or cold, and never be warm lest I vomit you out of my mouth”.

The spiritual messages will never be as we like or desire, it’s a complete messages by themselves, and sure they don’t need our wrong concepts to correct them. And if we do believe in or do not, we will not ever change any thing of the truth, because we need the Daheshism and the truth, not the Daheshism needs us. The truth will be ever the truth, if we except or not.
So after all, the one who has, will be given more, and the one who hasn’t, will be taken from him.

So it’s a pity to loose you in case you will, but we will never go with you.

And about the subject itself, may I have some words as I heard from different brothers and all of them have been from the closed brothers to the Beloved Guiding Prophet.

Jesus has been borne from a completely sexual relation, from a spiritual Sayyal for Joseph the father itself recreated for that. And in the Noble Qur’an mentioned that: “And mention in the book Miriam, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east, she placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then we sent to her our spirit and he appeared in front of her in a form of human being”. Sorry for my translation, so I’ll write in Arabic language as it mentioned in the Qur’an itself.

واذكر في الكتاب مريم اذ انتبذت من أهلها مكاناً شرقيّاً. فاتَّخذت من دونهم حجاباً فأرسلنا اليها رُوحَنا فتمثّلَ لها بشراً سويّا ). سورة مريم – ألآية-16 و ألآية -17

one more thing I would like to add, that the one who made Jesus Christ " The God" , it's not strange to make Miriam " The Virgin ". With all respect.

Best regards.

Last edited by Hussein; 09-28-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Sandrine Sandrine est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussein

dear brothers,..............

And about the subject itself, may I have some words as I heard from different brothers and all of them have been from the closed brothers to the Beloved Guiding Prophet.

Jesus has been borne from a completely sexual relation, from a spiritual Sayyal for Joseph the father itself recreated for that. And in the Noble Qur’an mentioned that: “And mention in the book Miriam, when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east, she placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then we sent to her our spirit and he appeared in front of her in a form of human being”. Sorry for my translation, so I’ll write in Arabic language as it mentioned in the Qur’an itself.

Dear Hussein …

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this information with us … that means a lot to me.

Now we understand why Mario reported the facts as he heard them from The Doctor Himself …

Hussein, I would like to ask you a favour … With all the respect I owe you, I think that it would be appropriate to say “Dear Brothers and Sisters” when you address us a post … I am sure that it’s not your intention to offend anyone but unfortunately, if it doesn’t hurt me, it could hurt some of our sisters who read us without participating …

Sandrine
Old 09-28-2006, 01:53 PM

Default Thank you Hussein

Thank you Hussein, truly... I fact, I am so grateful, I really don't know what to say...

And..

Sandrine, I agree with you as far as the Brothers and Sisters issue. But so that you know, when I was growing up, I practically heard all the "Guys" say "brothers" . But, truth be told, everytime I heard the Doctor speak, and when we meant the Daheshists as a whole, he said "Dear Brothers and sisters."

So, absolutely, if we can perhaps pay a little attention to this sensitive issue, it would mean that, perhaps, more sisters would participate in Daheshville.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:07 PM

Default Why then did they accuse me of lying?

Hussein, I really admire your courage. Especially when you said ...

" Daheshism is a real concept, it’s a celestial act of faith, it’s a spiritual message, has its own principles and instructions, no body can change it even Dahesh itself, all of us should listen and obey, and what the prophet itself says will be no way to argue with. And if we have a different mind or different idea about anything, that’s doesn’t mean we are right and we have the completely truth."

I was too afraid to say something like that because it seemed as if I had caused the destruction of Daheshism already by telling the world what I heard the Doctor say.

But I have a question: why then is Ghazi so upset and making up all this business of Immaculate conception. I am really scared Ya Brother Hussein... How can we trust what he says after this...

I mean, look what he wrote:

"Dr. Brax can tell you that Jesus, like Dahesh, was conceived by a mother and a father without sexual intercourse, but his father was neither his earthly one, nor any earthly one"

Honestly, the first time we had a situtation (about the Gay butler) I thought "OK, that's an honest reaction"

Now... this... I am beginning to fear a conspiracy to alter the truth.

Hussein, I've seen many dreams where the Doctor was telling to do things and encouraging me to "raise hell" (so to speak)... In one dream, he was so upset with Brax's Boss (BEFORE that Article appeared) that a Kalsishnikov appeared in front of him, he slapped his hand on his knee, stood up (again, this is in the dream) and he said "let's put them out of their misery"...(I have to tell you the whole dream) but then he added "but we will save "A" 's brain" (she's a famous Daheshist sister)... After that dream, I had heard she had a very nasty fall and could have damaged her brain forever... Evidently, she was "saved."

Last edited by Daheshville; 09-28-2006 at 04:11 PM.