Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Field of Dreams

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 09:58 PM
boxfox boxfox est déconnecté

great dream ,

i bet you felt a weird happiness lurking in your chest when you woke up, and i think you had a very good relation with your father all your life .

anyway i had a dream like 4 days ago , i can't remember it vividly and it was like i was asking the doctor about something and he said 'you can find everything in my books'

despite our earthly differences , i think we , daheshists are connected , why i say that , because we, the daheshists, are the reincarnation of ' ekhwan al safa ' who were with Baha'ullah when he came to earth , so we deserved to reincarnate once again with the Beloved Guiding Prophet, so you see how much i am sad when i see daheshists not one , why the the doctor was so sad to the end of his life .

Last edited by boxfox; 10-27-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:28 PM
zionic zionic est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfox View Post

anyway i had a dream like 4 days ago , i can't remember it vividly and it was like i was asking the doctor about something and he said 'you can find everything in my books'

despite our earthly differences , i think we , daheshists are connected , why i say that , because we, the daheshists, are the reincarnation of ' ekhwan al safa ' who were with Baha'ullah when he came to earth , so we deserved to reincarnate once again with the Beloved Guiding Prophet, so you see how much i am sad when i see daheshists not one , why the the doctor was so sad to the end of his life .
Boxfox, I have never heard this idea concerning the Ekhwan al Safa and their relationship to Baha'u'llah. Was Dr. Dahesh the source of this idea? Is there a place in print where he mentions this?

I admit to having a very personal interest in this question. A number of years ago I was led with others through a meditation where we walked through several doors, each revealing a snippet of a past life. One of the doors I walked through brought me to a fort where I was with a number of people fighting for their lives against vastly superior forces. I witnessed myself feeling anxious and wondering to myself 'I wish I could be calm and courageous like Quddus'. I'm of the opinion that I didn't survive the incident...not in the flesh anyhow. As you probably know Quddus was an associate of the "Bab", Baha'u'llah's predecessor.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:45 PM
boxfox boxfox est déconnecté

hi zionic , and welcome back , excuse me on not clarifying on this point about ekhwan el safa and their link to Baha'u'llah , his first followers were the reincarnation of ekhwan el safa , ekhwan el safa were in the 10 th centuary , Baha'u'llah was 19 th century, even Baha'u'llah expected the coming of doctor dahesh

well first i wouldn't call that an idea rather a revelation or a spiritual fact ,and about the source it is doctor dahesh because no other daheshist had the ability to receive spiritual revelations but him . my father told me about it and one of the Dahesh companions told him (i think Dr. Farid Abu Sleiman not sure ), there might be further clarification for it but that is only what i know , i just heard about it , i wish i can find were this revelation is stored , maybe my story is not accurate because you know it was told to me like 8 years ago
i think in the future accurate facts will be available publicly .
Old 10-29-2008, 03:50 PM
zionic zionic est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxfox View Post
hi zionic , and welcome back , excuse me on not clarifying on this point about ekhwan el safa and their link to Baha'u'llah , his first followers were the reincarnation of ekhwan el safa , ekhwan el safa were in the 10 th centuary , Baha'u'llah was 19 th century, even Baha'u'llah expected the coming of doctor dahesh

well first i wouldn't call that an idea rather a revelation or a spiritual fact ,and about the source it is doctor dahesh because no other daheshist had the ability to receive spiritual revelations but him . my father told me about it and one of the Dahesh companions told him (i think Dr. Farid Abu Sleiman not sure ), there might be further clarification for it but that is only what i know , i just heard about it , i wish i can find were this revelation is stored , maybe my story is not accurate because you know it was told to me like 8 years ago
i think in the future accurate facts will be available publicly .
I'm glad to hear that this is directly attributable to Dr. Dahesh. I did a little bit of digging, but just a little, and found that the Brethren of Purity and their predecessors from Harran drank deeply at the well of Hermes (otherwise known as Idris, Hanok, Enoch, take your pick).

Anyone have recipes involving Crow and Basmati?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Chad Chad est déconnecté

Hi Zionic,

There are a lot of information in that aspect if you dig towards Ethiopia , you’ll be surprised…

Tags
discussion about dreams, dreams