Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > Field of Dreams

Notices

Old 07-18-2007, 11:50 PM
zionic zionic est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
Hi Yousef,

Do you really think that "Believers" - as you said - may reign somewhere ?

Is it "THE GOAL" we attribute to our Faith or any Faith ...

Thanks!
I do not find this concept troublesome....given the context of it. One of the central features of Christianity is what is known as the "priesthood of all believers" and the anointing of the believer "in the kingly, priestly and prophetic office of Christ" (this is the central feature of Confirmation). To enter this priesthood of all believers points toward the deification (theosis, divinization, union with God) of humanity. The reign of those who hold this priesthood is then pretty much a "democratic" concept since this priesthood is the creative power of Godself...the power S/He used to create the worlds. To "reign" with God means to join in God's ongoing work of creation..a work that never ends.

My two cents worth anyway.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Mario Mario est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronschaum View Post
I am certain that his Arabic is good, but unlike English, Arabic is a far more complex language depending upon context. I have included this sites links to Noah's Letter. If you can, would you please read them. Where you find discrepancies or missing information please post the additional information here and I will try to reorganize our information so that it complete and accurate.
By all means. I, for one, am eager to know where some of Yousef's interpretations of that letter came from.

Incidentally, the Arabic in this Letter (as it turned out) is straightforward and elegantly economical. Something that—as it turned out—even I could handle. In any case, I posted a movie where I read the last part (the part that matters the most I suppose) in Arabic (I might have used a couple of wrong diacritics... sorry... grammar-wise, it HAS been a long time... but, I think I did a good enough job) and I followed it up with an English translation.

See, here is the bottom line: It appears to me that there are those who believe that the Doctor (himself) is among us and that HE (himself) will bring us together. Please review the letter: there is the part about the Doctor leaving us during one of our Earthly hours and that we should not worry because...

Because what...

a) Well, I maintain that the ARABIC text is saying that the SPIRIT of OUR GUIDE (in this case, it's obviously the Doctor) will (from WHEREVER HE IS) send special Spiritual Fluids and cause us to assemble...

versus...

b) That another Guide who happens to be our Guide himself, physically, alive, doing it.

Why do I go with a)?

Well, the Arabic text says " fahatha al haady Houa Nafsou Hadikum, wa min mala' 3oulwee saya'ti wa unaadikum"

Translated word for word:

"The Beloved Guiding Prophet will depart from among you, during an hour from your Earthly hours. However, do not be sad, oh loved ones, because another guide will be among you. That guide is the spirit of your guide, and from a lofty gathering/group he will come and bring you together/assemble you.

There is a difference between saying that the spirit of our Guide will come and gather us versus suggesting that he is already among us... or, that someone will be "vessel" for that "spirit."

And, that is why, I point out the other document in which we clearly read that the Doctor says we will never see him again.

Oh, believe me, on the eve of his death, we ALL imagined him appearing out of thin air... but, alas, that poem I show in the movie sealed the deal... the Doctor was gone. The only way to see him is in dreams...

In any case, here is the rest of that last part... the part about the end ...
You know, I can HIRE an expert in Arabic ... but, shouldn't this effort come from the Daheshists themselves? For what it is worth, he is the finale...

And may each who carries the name of 'Companion of the Beloved Guiding Prophet' enjoy great happiness and glory. May God bless him, and make his level the highest possible.

There are fantastic secrets still hidden. And their hour shall not come in the near future, except for some of them (whose hour) shall come at different stages in time.

Dear Loved ones (Ayouha Al Ahhibba')

Love one another.

And be sure that the end of the cycle of this Earth is very much nearer than what everyone imagines.

And when the SIX GUIDES will come,

this Earth will disintegrate,

and the planets will fall,

and the light of the stars will be extinguished.

At which point new Earths (or perhaps Lands?... In Arabic "Araadin Jadiidat") will begin (Tab-da'),

and new skies will appear,

and there will live each who deserves to live in them.

And each of the GUIDES of will rule new Earths/Lands and skies.

Let each one—who has ears to listen—listen.

For wisdom (tounaady) assembles/gathers whoever listens to her.

Blessed is whoever knows the TRUTH and for whom knowledge revealed herself.

As for now, Father Noah bids you farewell and godspeed.

(Signed) Noah"

For sure, those who accompany the Doctor will be rewarded. However, we can't discount the GOOD Christians, and the GOOD Muslims and the GOOD Buddhists. In other words, any Daheshist who believes that ONLY the Daheshist will be ... "saved" has greatly misinterpreted the intentions and words of the Beloved Guiding Prophet who, in no uncertain terms, asked us, in writing to respect other faiths (I can't remember HOW many times I've told this story...) and to even respect those who believe in the Stone because that is THEIR way of understanding GOD.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:54 AM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Dear brothers and sisters,
Thank you for sharing with me the word of God,and I really consider it an honor.
actually,I believe that the letter of father Noah is totally inspired by God,and whatever is written in it,is all what God almighty wants to say through our guiding beloved prophet to the believers,and even the unbelievers who want to repent from their sins,since God wants us to concentrate on our deeds today and to change them,so that they will glorify God.So only prophets WHEN inspired by God,know the sequence of events and the time of these events that are going to happen,and even what shall happen specifically.
Regarding what our sister Sandrine asked, I believe that a day shall come when the spiritual fluids that deserved to be with our guiding beloved prophet shall reign with him.in the place where he is dwelling in God's glory.But no one in the universe knows that specific time, or place,but only the almighty God who inspires his words to his prophets.
And we know from the letter of father Noah, that,at that final time that the stars,and even the earth shall vanish.
Anyway,we pray to God for the people who will be on earth at that time to help them,but no one can predict exactly the WAY that God is going to help them by at all.
So what we can do is to keep to,and obay the teachings that our guiding beloved prophet said and taught word by word about Daheshism,because in his heaven he is keeping us from earthly dangers by God's orders,and he is in the same time by the spirit in heaven in his SIX SPIRITUAL FLUIDS by God's will,living in God's glory,where the time there is different from here,and in his time by God's will he shall come once and finally accompanied by his six spiritual fluids,decsending from that great world where there is people praising him and living just as we live but with an immeseurable grace.
Indeed God plants seeds of joy and hope in our hearts,but still we should walk in prophets paths,sharing with them the joy and even the tragedies that many peoply suffer on this earth.giving up our hopes and faith to God who changes us by his power of grace according to his will.
And God bless you brothers and sisters.

Last edited by Y.S.; 07-19-2007 at 04:19 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Dear brother Mario,
The letter from which I shared my posts from is the same letter that you have poted.I don't have any special interpretations about the letter whatsoever.I believe that we should take and believe in it word by word,for it is a sin to change entirely any word from the prophet's holy writings specially when it is a future prophecy.And I believe that believers don't dare to change any word which is inspired by almighty God to his prophets.And God shall give us what we deserve in his own way.For his ways are far different from ours.
And I apologize if anything wrong happened from me.You may correct me and I will do whatever you tell me concerning this matter.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Loup Solitaire Loup Solitaire est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
Indeed Mario's Arabic is excellent ....

And what is even better is HIS understanding of Daheshism ... That's why, in my opinion you CAN trust his work regarding Father Noah's Letter ...

Mario is seeking nothing more than THE TRUTH with honesty and Loyalty to The Doctor ...

His generosity, devotion and altruism are so rare ... Again, we can thank him for that ...
I certainly did not intend to insult Mario's knowledge of Arabic, Daheshism, or anything else. I am sorry if I offended anyone sensitivities.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:36 AM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Dear brother Mario I did not intend to say anything about someone who will be a vessel for the spirit at all,because I believe that miracles used to take place when he was present in the flesh on earth among people.Because only our guiding beloved prophet is given the power by God to perform them by the 20th spiritual fluids.So miracles used to take place through him when he was in the flesh,and the six spiritual fluids used to accompany him,to incarnate on earth,and to perform miracles,sometimes.
And I believe that prophets like Mohammed (P.B.U.H),Lord Jesus,prophet Moses,ect..,were and are protected precedingly from commiting any sin since their spirit is very pure.
And ofcourse if we give up our will to God's word,and God will help us to be good servants to him in his grace,but miracles is a matter that concern prophets and miracles take place continually with them DURING their presence on earth to help raising people's faith,because from God almighty is forgiveness i.e the power to help us to change our ways to rightuousness,and it's God's will entirey to perform miracles Through his prophets whom I mentioned, because he is perfect and complete.

Last edited by Y.S.; 07-20-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté

Hi Brother Yousef...What I think was being thought about here, is the wording of the translation of the Letter to Noah from the Arabic to the English. As you know, nuance is very critical in word choice. You, like Mario are in the unique position in that you can read and write both Arabic and English... Myself, and others here, can only read English, and as such rely upon the translation work that is being done by others. We are not questioning the content or validity of Dr. Dahesh's work...but rather discussing if the translation of his work, word by word, faithfully carries what is being said in Arabic... in to the English. Translation work is very time consuming and emotionally involving.

Depending upon the exact word chosen in English, to represent the corresponding word in Arabic, "close enough" can shade the true meaning of the original Arabic words very quickly.

The specific translation of critical note, which Mario illuminated for us in post #12... is where Noah talks about that the "spirit" will be amongst us. Mario explored various ways to look at the English translation of this verse and felt that the Arabic to English translation most faithful to the meaning of the original writing in Arabic was that the "spirit" of our Guide would be amongst us, not the actual "vessel" or body of our Guide to be amongst us. Yousef, since you can read and understand both the Arabic and the English as well, do you read and see this the same way?

Thank you for your time and efforts!

Last edited by Johnson; 07-20-2007 at 12:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousef Kabalan Salameh View Post
Dear brother Mario I did not intend to say anything about someone who will be a vessel for the spirit at all,because I believe that miracles used to take place when he was present in the flesh on earth among people.
Dear Brother Yousef, I know that you, yourself didn't. In fact, you said nothing at all about this particular issue.

However, this is the translation that someone else gave to a Daheshist Sister. That document eventually ended up on my desk.

Here is what that particular translation (which is the only OTHER translation I have seen in English) is saying:

"In one of your terrestrial hours, the Beloved and Guiding Prophet will leave you, however, do not be sad, my beloved, because another Guide will be in your midst. This Guide is of the same Spirit as your departing Guide and He will come from His Lofty World and gather you."

Now, here is my version. Anywhere I was not sure which word to use, I used a "/". Such as "gathering/group" or "bring you together/assemble you."

"The Beloved Guiding Prophet will depart from among you, during an hour from your Earthly hours. However, do not be sad, oh loved ones, because another guide will be among you. That guide is the spirit of your guide, and from a lofty gathering/group he will come and bring you together/assemble you."

I am not asking you (or anybody) to pick which translation is more beautiful. In my case, I tried to remain faithful to the sequence of words at the expense of style. For example, I wrote "oh loved ones" versus "my beloved" (I suppose the correct version is "oh beloved" but I don't think it should be "oh my beloved" ... again... nuance... should it be with "my" or without "my?"

The first translation gives the impression that the "Guide" is an actual person who would be sent from a "Lofty" ... place. In other words, and please correct me if I am wrong, the first translation suggests that someone, a living human being, is going to assemble us.

My translation, on the other hand, suggests that the Guide is not an actual person but rather a Spiritual Fluid from the Doctor which will inspire all of us to assemble. It may be in the form of some seeing dreams, others simply feeling the urge to do something... etc.

For example, the Arabic does not say "Min Nafsu Haadikum Al Raahel binafsuhu" (Of the Same Spirit of your Departing Guide). It just says "Houa Nafsu Haadikum" ("Houa" He is "Nafsu" (the) Spirit "Haadikum" of your Guide)
It cannot be simpler than that. It is not half the spirit. One quarter of the spirit. One tenth of the spirit. He is The Spirit. In other words, 100% our guide. And since our Guide himself said that he will not be back (in the flesh)...then, I maintain that what is being suggested is that the Doctor, himself, from his lofty gathering will gather us.

That covers this issue and I await your reply.

Quote:
Dear brother Mario,
The letter from which I shared my posts from is the same letter that you have posted.I don't have any special interpretations about the letter whatsoever.
OK. Now we have established the premise.

Quote:
You may correct me and I will do whatever you tell me concerning this matter.
Thank you but I would rather that you take care of these corrections yourself once you process the information I give you and act based on a combination of logic and intuition. This is your rite of passage. We are here to coach you and not to turn you into an image of "us."

That aside...

Let's see what you wrote...

Quote:
So there will come a time when the Dr. will be accompanied by his six personalites,and at that time all the believers in him will will be with him,because of their good spiritual fluids,and will reign with him on these planets,and evil people will receive their condemnation.And the earth at that time will vanish.
OK, so basically, you're stating a FACT based on your belief that is based only and only on...

Quote:
I know these teachings from a great and blessed letter called"A letter from father Noah" which is inspired by God to our guiding beloved prophet.And I believe that only God knows the times specifically,and not any person on earth can know.We only see and believe in his prophets.
Then, what you are saying is that my translation is incomplete.

The letter I have and the one I was handed on the day of the Funeral, says nothing about the Dr. being accompanied by his six personalities, at which time (according to you) all the believers in him will will be with him, etc.

Please explain.

Thank you.

Mario

Last edited by Mario; 07-20-2007 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 07-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Y.S. Y.S. est déconnecté

Dear brother Mario,
Thank you very much for emphasizing on this sentece that I wrote.Anyway,my belief is based as i said on the word of the blessed letter of Noah that you posted, that we share in our prayers.I am very sorry if i translated it in my own words.It is as written in the letter,(and when the six guides will come,this earth will disintegrate and the planets will fall).
And what i meant to say is that the spiritual fluids that deserve to be with him will reincarnate one day and be with him,in his heavenly world.
As for the sentence that I used "will be accompanied with" ,I have used it wrongly in the sentence for no one except God knows where they will be at that time,and ofcourse they will be in a new heavens.
Dear brother Mario,my beliefs are based on the teachings of the Daheshist blessed message,that the early daheshists taught us,which you and our dear brothers Johnson,and Ron are teaching.
Anyway,I don't intend to say anything which is different,so brothers please forgive me for God's sake for we are all brothers and sisters in the spirit,which helps God's believers,and strengthens them,to believe,and I say it again I never intended to say any word which is different from what God said,or his prophet,and since I commited this mistake I apologize,and it will never be mentioned again,as it never was mentioned by me,while talking or even thinking,and will never again,and I say it infront of all our brothers and sisters in the spirit.
The teachings and principles will be kept as they are in my spirit from childhood and always,and no matter how difficult the temptations are,I believe that they will pass,and I will pray as always for any difficulty that we may pass through,so that he strengthens us by power overcome these difficulties,and God be with you always in grace.You are always in my heart.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Sandrine Sandrine est déconnecté

Quote:

Anyway,I don't intend to say anything which is different,so brothers please forgive me for God's sake for we are all brothers and sisters in the spirit,which helps God's believers,and strengthens them,to believe,and I say it again I never intended to say any word which is different from what God said,or his prophet,and since I commited this mistake I apologize,and it will never be mentioned again,as it never was mentioned by me,while talking or even thinking,and will never again,and I say it infront of all our brothers and sisters in the spirit.

Dear Yousef ... Could you please just relax ... Don't worry, we are all here to help each others and we are loving each others ... no problem, we are of the same family, don't we ?

Writing in Daheshville in not easy ... this is a real commitment and I think you are brave to come here and participate with us ... Thank you for doing so !

Quote:

The teachings and principles will be kept as they are in my spirit from childhood and always,and no matter how difficult the temptations are,I believe that they will pass,and I will pray as always for any difficulty that we may pass through,so that he strengthens us by power overcome these difficulties ...
You seem to be a nice man Yousef and you do not have to prove anything to us ... WE ARE ALL EQUAL ...

Regarding 'the temptations and sins', you are often talking about ... in my opinion - and please here don't get me wrong, I know that following the Daheshist principles is NOT easy - but you can trust God, The Doctor and yourself, your own intuition will always guide you ... so here again, just relax a little bit ... You are young and maybe you should make "all this" less alarming in your own mind ...

I am sure that you've read Khalil Gibran, I personally LOVE him ! (and we all know his spiritual connection to The Doctor) .

Reading him and the way he sees life is, in my opinion, a very good example to follow ...

Life is a question of balance ... We are only human ... and of course, as you may answer me, this is not an excuse ! ...

Anyway, we are ALL here to help you, so don't worry !

I am sure that you are going to live a beautiful life and enjoy each day as A Unique Occasion to Celebrate The Beauties of YOUR precious Life

Last edited by Sandrine; 07-21-2007 at 10:15 AM.