Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Grand Plaza > Notable Quotes by Citizens of Daheshville

Notices

Old 07-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Jules Jules est déconnecté

Default Be patient Brothers & Sisters

BE PATIENT DAHESHIST BROTHERS & SISTERS

While many are anxious to "get the show on the road" as relates to The Daheshist Mission, perhaps the best tact is to allow all to unfold in a natural and unforced way.
The great truths of all Messengers, all Prophets and all Manifestations of The Divine have come to us when we have needed them most!
There is no hurry, there is no panic..... truth is, Dr. Dahesh has given to us a gift...this gift will continue to unfold as we require, the translations of his many works will continue, each of them being like a beautifully wrapped present, awaiting the day we joyously remove the ribbon and bow and dwell in the blessed contents.
In the meantime it behooves all Daheshists to honour our Beloved Guiding Prophet...dwelling upon the good of his known messages and knowing that there is more.
Be loving fellow Daheshists, be patient!

"It is wisest and best to fix our attention on the beautiful and the good,
and dwell as little as possible on the evil and the false."
- Richard Cecil
Old 07-05-2017, 03:54 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
In the meantime it behooves all Daheshists to honour our Beloved Guiding Prophet...
Dear Jules,

In response to the following post (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/.../messages/172_) that is featured on your Yahoo Daheshim group (as of this posting, without a response from your part), in which the highly blasphemous notion that Doctor Dahesh — a reincarnation of one CHRIST’s Spiritual Fluilds — might have been a homosexual and potentially had lied about it, I direct your attention to the following post by (allegedly) the same author (more than a decade ago):

http://www.daheshville.com/forum/sho...59&postcount=1

Again, the above was posted by (we believe) the same author. So, as a point of reference, based on that post, we can safely come the conclusion that, while Daheshism does not call for discrimination against gays—IN ANY WAY—the Spiritual Fluid of Homosexuality is NOT to be enabled.

Observer Jules: That aside, I won’t comment on the many inaccuracies that you have been republishing (there are too many to list, and my health is not up to the task). I’ll just take it on faith that you are truly, genuinely, and faithfully attempting to become a Daheshist — and the Doctor, himself, used to tell my brother that it took HIM 20 years to turn someone into a Daheshist… so, baby steps, I suppose. However, and make sure this sinks deep into your soul: no Daheshist (i.e., one who is faithful) would EVER allow him or herself to refer to the Doctor in such a CASUAL way or manner that has been shown in that post, which has been reported to me by an outraged Daheshist. I am not saying that people do not have the right to wonder about — or wander to wherever their mind takes them. But, you cannot consider the Doctor as a DIRECT LINK to THE CHRIST and allow such words to go unanswered.

You know what the Doctor once said to me? “My dear Mario, Man is SO prone to taking things for granted that EVEN IF GOD ALMIGHTY were to come down and have tea with people, they’ll eventually think nothing of the fact that GOD ALMIGHTY is having tea with them. They’ll just say, ‘Oh, look, God’s come over for tea again.’ "

Also, I saw you reprinted my translation and artwork of Journey of a Musk Rose. Please add a weblink to Dahesh.org, and do not omit (i.e., please add) the all-too-important Translator's Note that contains the amazing QUOTE from Doctor Dahesh:

When translating Journey of a Musk Rose into English, I did my best to preserve the richness and lyricism inherent in the writing style of Doctor Dahesh—key to capturing nuances that can only be appreciated when read in the original Arabic version.

This truly amazing story was originally published in Strange Tales and Wondrous Legends Part II.
It is worthwhile to mention that on January 21, 1979, at 8 o'clock in the morning, Beirut local time, Doctor Dahesh wrote the following in the beginning lines of his introduction to this book:

"The stories in which I have mentioned incidences of reincarnation are not imaginary."

Regards,

Mario

Last edited by Daheshville; 07-06-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Typographical Error
Old 07-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Jules Jules est déconnecté

Default I am so honoured Mario

Thank you Mario, I am so honoured to see that you have glimpsed the Reincarnation/Daheshism site on Yahoo Groups.
Of course your comments are much appreciated. What ever advice that you can offer would be very helpful for us to advance, further, the cause of Dr. Dahesh
I most humbly invite you to join our group or post your comments freely on any topic you wish.

With much appreciation and respect,
Jules (Neophyte Daheshist)
Old 07-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Thank you Mario, I am so honoured to see that you have glimpsed the Reincarnation/Daheshism site on Yahoo Groups.
Of course your comments are much appreciated. What ever advice that you can offer would be very helpful for us to advance, further, the cause of Dr. Dahesh
I most humbly invite you to join our group or post your comments freely on any topic you wish.

With much appreciation and respect,
Jules (Neophyte Daheshist)
Dear Jules,

I appreciate your kind words. Based on the corrective steps you have taken, I can see that you are a man of your word. As for the invitation to join your group: it wouldn’t be advisable for me to do so, for the time-being.

I will say this, however: be careful of what you publish where Daheshism is concerned. The last thing you want is a scenario where you, and perhaps many of your Spiritual Fluids to have to reincarnate, over, and over, in order to correct what has been done. So, better get it right the first time.

What I will recommend you do is rely solely on the links I have personally placed on the (legacy) Dahesh.org website. And, as a point of interest, you should know that none of the sites I point to acknowledge or endorse Dahesh.org or Daheshville.com—not even the one owned and operated by the older Chakkours (my brothers). Why, is not important. What matters is that you look at everything these web sites offer (including ours) and ask yourself the following question: has ANY of these websites mentioned that, for example, that business of the 24th reincarnation of The Christ? (Sorry, I don’t remember the exact details of what you posted… there is SO many incorrect bits of information out there, it's mind-boggling. And, to add insult to injury (based on one YouTube video I saw) they even got the pronunciation of DAHESH incorrectly. Once and for all: the stress in on the FIRST syllable, NOT the second. DAhesh, and not Duh'HESH.

So, the key here is that you must use those websites (until further notice) that I have personally selected and featured on Dahesh.org/Daheshville.com

If whatever you read—or hear—does NOT match (in spirit at least) what is on those sites, then do not feature it or promote it.

Now, you might say, “Mario, how come you feature a link to this or that web content considering the fact you clearly disagree with some of the content?”

That’s a long, very, very long story and I don’t think you would care to know about it… at least, not without having spent months or years understanding and studying the history of the Daheshists…

I will say this, however, LOOK AT EVERYTHING and remember that there are real human beings behind the information that is being presented to you. Just, stick with those sources I mentioned… And consider all sides of the debate. And don't just settle for the version that fits your vision. Try to be impartial. And let me assure you, the Daheshists did debate — a LOT, back in the day. I'm sure I mentioned something about that, somewhere in my many posts on Daheshville.

Regards,

Mario