Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Auditoriums > Lecture Hall > Cosmic Civilizations

Notices

Old 03-16-2015, 07:36 AM
Mario Mario est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.S. View Post
There is book which is called: "Somebody else is on the moon" proves to the whole world that there are alien bases on it.
That's apart from the fact that there are inhabitants on its surface which possess spiritual fluids of high frequencies that cannot be seen by the human eye.
True, the Moon is inhabited by a civilization whose spiritual fluids are loftier than ours; for that reason, none of our senses, or machines could ever detect it.

I am not sure about that book you mentioned. I tracked it down, and looked at the pictures presented as evidence; frankly, I have no idea what that author's talking about.

Keep in mind that any spiritual fluid requires two components in order to enter Paradise: virtue and intelligence.

Never trust anything you see, and hear at face value, let alone read in a book that publishes grainy pictures from NASA.

I'm not saying that there aren't alien objects on the Moon. I'm just saying be smart about how you come to this conclusion.