Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > The Miracles of Doctor Dahesh

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:44 PM
boxfox boxfox est déconnecté
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 93
Thumbs up

Well miracles are explained to be the proof of the existence of divine sprits unseen to the human eyes and that seeks to maintain justice in our world, i think sorrow and grief are hard to be escaped from but they are benefiting to people so that it reminds us that happiness and eternity can't be found on this earth

i red in one of the daheshist books about this guy who sells melon on the streets and how he sold a melon over the market price, than the punishment came very quick and some melons felled to the ground and crashed, how they felled? Well they were over weighted by these spirits who have the power over every single molecule on this planet, so it's right, sometimes inexplicable things happen just like the disappearance of the statue

by the way "the pursuit of miracles" can be a really nice movie title and inspire an idea for a movie
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Johnson's Avatar
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 844
Default

All the miracles that people have seen and witnessed have purposes that are intricately and probably mind-numbingly multi-fold: sometimes the miracle is for a specific person; a blessed moment to help or inspire that person from deep within to help him or her grow along their path in life. Sometimes it is to protect someone or a group of individuals from harm or from (spiritual or physical) danger. Sometimes the miracle is to illustrate the greater power of what is "out there"; a little reminder of the greater and more powerful world and existence that we cannot always see and therefore sometimes forget or sometimes take for granted in our hectic, often myopic lives. Sometimes it is a Divine blessing meant for just that person at that particular time... (..."your faith has healed you...") Sometimes, the miracle is something soft and simple... it stays with us deep in our memory and consciousness for years and years, so that at a later date in time, we have a "little gift within" that gives us a touch of personal strength when we need it most.

Some miracles are just 'little' flashes of inspiration... no great or grand gesture in the scheme of things... just a little gift at that particular moment that an inner voice lends a helping hand, shows us the way or gives us the strength or insight on how to move next; a moment of peace in the face of a time when everything seems hopeless or in disarray.

Some days I wake up, and in what seems like darkness, I "pray for a miracle..." In these dark moments, I pray for a small ray of hope, a touch of clarity, a glimmer of peace... something, anything to help quell the pain that at that particular moment seems insurmountable or crushing and overwhelming. I wish I had the strength each day to do more... to give more, to listen and understand more, to be more patient and understanding...

I know there is so much pain in the world today and moment by moment there is suffering that is felt by so many, and for the most part, their suffering goes unknown or unnoticed.

I make a prayer for all those that feel there is no hope and feel like all the light has been vanquished from their world. I make a prayer for strength and encouragement and hope for all those that are struggling and feel like they cannot see their way to take one more step or move through another day. I pray for the opening of minds and hearts to see all the miracles that are around us and to let beauty back in to their lives so that they can see and appreciate the beauty that exists in other peoples' lives. I pray that we all can be strong in the face of the personal challenges that besiege us in each of our personal journeys. I pray that through the grace of God, and the guidance of our Beloved Prophet, that we, in our deepest, most personal hearts, are granted forgiveness and divine mercy when we fail... and may we have the strength of mind and character to get back up, try again, and continue on trying to make things right.

I pray for all of your personal 'miracles' to reach you and lift you up...

God and Peace be with you all...
David

Last edited by Johnson; 11-14-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Loup Solitaire's Avatar
Loup Solitaire Loup Solitaire est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellicott City, MD USA
Posts: 766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
All the miracles that people have seen and witnessed have purposes that are intricately and probably mind-numbingly multi-fold: sometimes the miracle is for a specific person; a blessed moment to help or inspire that person from deep within to help him or her grow along their path in life. Sometimes it is to protect someone or a group of individuals from harm or from (spiritual or physical) danger. Sometimes the miracle is to illustrate the greater power of what is "out there"; a little reminder of the greater and more powerful world and existence that we cannot always see and therefore sometimes forget or sometimes take for granted in our hectic, often myopic lives. Sometimes it is a Divine blessing meant for just that person at that particular time... (..."your faith has healed you...") Sometimes, the miracle is something soft and simple... it stays with us deep in our memory and consciousness for years and years, so that at a later date in time, we have a "little gift within" that gives us a touch of personal strength when we need it most.

Some miracles are just 'little' flashes of inspiration... no great or grand gesture in the scheme of things... just a little gift at that particular moment that an inner voice lends a helping hand, shows us the way or gives us the strength or insight on how to move next; a moment of peace in the face of a time when everything seems hopeless or in disarray.

Some days I wake up, and in what seems like darkness, I "pray for a miracle..." In these dark moments, I pray for a small ray of hope, a touch of clarity, a glimmer of peace... something, anything to help quell the pain that at that particular moment seems insurmountable or crushing and overwhelming. I wish I had the strength each day to do more... to give more, to listen and understand more, to be more patient and understanding...

I know there is so much pain in the world today and moment by moment there is suffering that is felt by so many, and for the most part, their suffering goes unknown or unnoticed.

I make a prayer for all those that feel there is no hope and feel like all the light has been vanquished from their world. I make a prayer for strength and encouragement and hope for all those that are struggling and feel like they cannot see their way to take one more step or move through another day. I pray for the opening of minds and hearts to see all the miracles that are around us and to let beauty back in to their lives so that they can see and appreciate the beauty that exists in other peoples' lives. I pray that we all can be strong in the face of the personal challenges that besiege us in each of our personal journeys. I pray that through the grace of God, and the guidance of our Beloved Prophet, that we, in our deepest, most personal hearts, are granted forgiveness and divine mercy when we fail... and may we have the strength of mind and character to get back up, try again, and continue on trying to make things right.

I pray for all of your personal 'miracles' to reach you and lift you up...

God and Peace be with you all...
David
Hello David!

Miracles come in strange packages.........

This past November 12th, around 8:30 PM I was gripped by cramps in my left side. Wondering what I ate that could give me such cramps, I tried to move past them, but no such luck. Shortly, I found myself in the grips of a severe kidney stone attack. The good and bad news is that a kidney stone attack will not kill you (most of the time). This attack lasted for 48 hours with brief periods of relief. There isn't a pain reliever in the world that will lessen the pain of a severe kidney stone attack.

There is nothing better to refocus your life than a little pain. Health problems that have been dragging me down mentally suddenly seem insignificant. Suddenly, life was a breeze.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-19-2007, 05:29 AM
WingedPaladin WingedPaladin est déconnecté
Auditing (Read Only) Member as of 09/06/09
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronschaum View Post
Hello David!

Miracles come in strange packages.........

This past November 12th, around 8:30 PM I was gripped by cramps in my left side. Wondering what I ate that could give me such cramps, I tried to move past them, but no such luck. Shortly, I found myself in the grips of a severe kidney stone attack. The good and bad news is that a kidney stone attack will not kill you (most of the time). This attack lasted for 48 hours with brief periods of relief. There isn't a pain reliever in the world that will lessen the pain of a severe kidney stone attack.

There is nothing better to refocus your life than a little pain. Health problems that have been dragging me down mentally suddenly seem insignificant. Suddenly, life was a breeze.
Ohhh! I had a kidney stone attack last year. I thought it was food poisoning. I even started throwing up. It was so weird. The hospital personnel basically put me on sleepy pain killers and did a CAT scan. It wasn't until I woke up later that night that my sister let me know it was a kidney stone. Got a nice hospital apron from the experience. I have read drinking noni juice regularly can actually lessen the pain of a kidney stone as it is a natural analgesic. I found the "testinonial":

"My ordeal started with feeling terrible and running a fever of 101. My internist misdiagnosed this as the flu. I had no other symptoms that suggested the flu. I just didn't feel right! After one week of being away from my dental practice, I developed soreness in my groin, which prompted me to go to the emergency room of the North Shore hospital where x-rays and a CAT scan and urine analysis revealed a kidney stone. This was confirmed the following day with IVP x-rays.

While in the emergency room I was surrounded by two patients in severe, climbing-the wall pain. They too were passing kidney stones. Both were on morphine and the pain was still excruciating. I had no pain. During this entire two week period from initial onset to actually passing the stone, I increased my consumption of noni juice form my usual 3 ounces every morning to an additional 3 ounces during the day. At no time did I have the usual severe pain associated with passing a kidney stone. Just another confirming personal experience that noni juice works! What a gift to mankind!"


- Cliff Blumburg

Unfortunately, I didn't have any noni juice when I had my kidney stone, so I got the regular pain killers. I wish I did, then I could tell you from my own experience. I'm glad you made it through!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Loup Solitaire's Avatar
Loup Solitaire Loup Solitaire est déconnecté
Board of Directors Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellicott City, MD USA
Posts: 766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedPaladin View Post
.......... I have read drinking noni juice regularly can actually lessen the pain of a kidney stone as it is a natural analgesic. ..................
Noni juice??? Never heard of it before. But there are lots of things I never heard of before. However, if I had been drinking noni juice juice, I never would have experienced that excruciating pain that cleared the cob webs from my brain. Then where would I be?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Johnson's Avatar
Johnson Johnson est déconnecté
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New England
Posts: 844
Default

Hello Ron... Nice to hear from you again. I commend you on your 'new found' perspective on life having gone through such an incredibly painful ordeal. If you can take something positive out of such an experience, then you seem to be really listening to the big picture... and drink plenty of good ol' clean water every day... always... for the rest of your life.... flush those kidneys.

Winged that is interesting about the noni juice. I have been cycling through noni, acai, goji and mangosteen juices over this past month and a half or so. Firstly, the stuff tastes great (I think) so that's a plus (hmmm... correction, mangosteen.... nnnh, not so much...) and secondly it is amazing the list of benefits that these natural products provide to our bodies... I was not aware of the mild analgesic properties of the noni.... just one more benefit. Thanks for the info.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 by StudioView Interactive, LLC.