Daheshville Forums  

Go Back   Daheshville Forums > Daheshville U.S.A. > Library > The Miracles of Doctor Dahesh > MIRACLES and PRODIGIES of DOCTOR DAHESH chronicled by Halim Dammous

Notices

Old 04-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Daheshville Daheshville est déconnecté
Administrator

Default March 25, 1942 — May 14, 1942 (by Yussef El Hajj)

The Following is translated into English from excerpts from a historical Daheshist Document translated from Arabic to French by the Daheshist Chucri Henri Chakkour.

Yussef El Hajj writes...

March 25, 1942: The Second Spiritual Session

During this session, The Spirit reprimanded me for having inquired about subjects of a materialistic nature and solely [motivated] by concern for personal interest ... and IT incited me to rise above these needs and these desires.

The Spirits were descending and performing Manifestations and Miracles, giving thus tangible proof of their Immortal Existence.

April 12, 1942: The Third Spiritual Session

During this spiritual session, we understood the reasons that permit the Spirits to take over the body of Doctor Dahesh.

One of the Spirits explained to us the reasons that were provoking such Manifestations and Miracles in which none could believe unless they were to see them with their own eyes.

May 14, 1942

(Chucri's notes:
— Many manifestations took place in the Awakened State
— The arrival of Brother Halim Dammous, known poet and writer, into the circle of the Sublime Daheshist Mission.)

On that day, it was given to me to attend several Manifestations performed by Doctor Dahesh, sometimes [He was] overtaken by The Spirit during the Spiritual Session ... and sometimes [He was] in an awakened state.

In my company, The Second Brother to embrace The Daheshist Faith: Halim Dammous — who was a non-believer up to this Session.

The Manifestations were for him a catalyst for a total Spiritual Renewal, a turnaround even, rarely occurring in a man with such rapidity.

And here is what took place.

Quite early, as usual, I went to the residence of Doctor Dahesh ... and I notice that Brother Halim had already more than two hours ahead of me.

Halim insisted that a spiritual session be held. And that's when The Spirit took over Doctor Dahesh and proposed to Halim the amount of 2,000 Syrian Pounds... which he refused after a difficult struggle ensued within the soul of Halim ... a conflict between Spirit and Matter.

At the end of this Session, we have decided to pay a visit to Fouad Hobeiche in order to congratulate him on the birth of his newborn child.

While on their way, The Spirit took over Doctor Dahesh and announced to us the decease of the newborn and the coming-in-contact of his Fluids with The Spiritual World.

After that, we continued on our way in order to present, not our congratulations, but our condolences.

On the way back, The Spirit manifested itself again.

It asked us to accompany Doctor Dahesh back to his residence in order to write down the complete account of all the Spiritual Sessions to which we were witnesses, starting from the beginning of This Mission ... proclaiming, from this day on, Brother Halim Dammous — The Second Believer — to be The Historian (The Chronicler) of The Daheshist Spiritual Sessions.

Obeying the Spirit, we headed towards the residence of Doctor Dahesh.

It was lunchtime.

We sat at the table ... upon which were placed plates of the following: yogurt, green salad, olives, and cheese.

Before we began eating, we observed a transformation taking place within The Doctor, following which he began distributing to us (spiritually) different dishes while saying to us:

"Ask for whatever type of food you would like and it shall be given to you."

That's when we asked for the strangest of dishes, exotic foods ... it all materialized miraculously.

And here, the poet Halim remembered "The Wedding at Cana" at the time of Christ, and the transformation of water into wine ... and no sooner had he formulated this memory than the water contained in our three glasses was transformed into wine whose aroma permeated the whole room.

We drank from it.

It was a delicious wine ... as if it was reaching us from this immemorial time.

And now that my Companion Halim Dammous has become a fervent follower of the new Spiritual Doctrine and a believer in the miracles to which he was a witness ... I leave him my place in order [for him] to relate to the reader the account of the manifestations he saw starting from the First Session he attended — in my presence — and those that will follow: Account of events, dates, names and places were the Spiritual Sessions will be held.

Listen to what Halim will tell you with regard to The Daheshist Manifestations and Prophetic Miracles.

(Continues -------->>)

Last edited by Daheshville; 04-17-2009 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Placing link to sequel
Old 04-08-2009, 07:49 AM
WingedPaladin WingedPaladin est déconnecté
Auditing (Read Only) Member as of 09/06/09

Amazing experiences...thank you for posting these! I am reminded of the story about the quickly ripening avocado.

These stories also remind me of an experience I had while I was in Japan. I remember thinking of this scripture:

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek: ) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

(Matthew 6:25-33)

This is one of my husband's favorite songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne178Ms2SFw

One day, I was really craving Mexican food as I have always been a big fan of burritos--especially the homemade kind with lots of toppings. (There are no Taco Bells or Mexican restaurants I know of in Japan. Mexican ingredients are hard to find. I did find some Mexican ingredients in an import store once though and was rather excited about it.) I think it was the next afternoon, we were going to meet at the church with someone who wanted to fix us dinner. She brought ingredients to make burritos!! Immediately on this discovery, I remembered the Lord's words. Of course, food manifesting on the spot, as Jesus was able to do when he fed the 5000, is wondrous indeed!

Last edited by WingedPaladin; 04-08-2009 at 08:00 AM.